• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM039: Mao Runs Away from Home and Yareyuutan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team Rocket will appear... Hm... This might be a good episode when it comes to Mallow and her father. I bet the classmates' Pokemon might appear here even though they aren't listed in the cast. Plus, Bewear is listed instead of Togedemaru because they both share the same voice, what a coincidence. And Alolan Officer Jenny is making a comeback after being absent for 28 episodes in a row.

The cafeteria Mao's father runs is going to be on a TV show. So on that day, the cafeteria is really busy due to having to deal with both the TV crew and guests. And during this, Mao had a huge fight with her father and stormed out of the house.

Preview
- Mallow cooks in her family's restaurant.
- Meowth goes to fight something but then something stops him.
- Mallow trips over a rock.
- An Oranguru and Mallow are inside some sort of cabin.
- Mallow's classmates and Abe look for her.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV5DvB9lOJM

Remember the old episode where a Slowbro was selling food to Pikachu and the others in the old series? That makes sense.
You mean the Island of Giant Pokemon? The one where Ash's Bulbasaur and Meowth kind of acted drunk? It would be nice if we could see Mallow's Steenee drunk, but I don't think they would do that again.

You mean the Island of Giant Pokemon? The one where Ash's Bulbasaur and Meowth kind of acted drunk? It would be nice if we could see Mallow's Steenee drunk, but I don't think they would do that again.
Let's not hope so. If they make Mallow drunk like Mewoth and Bulbasaur did, then they are having another thing coming.

For all SM's faults, I do appreciate them showing the Oranguru 'can use human tools' pokedex entry well.

I hope those Morelull and Shiinotic are Oranguru's friends and aren't just used for decoration. I also hope Mallow doesn't become an Maocoholic. *Kricketune chirp*

A standard pokemon of the day introduction filler. I think I'll skip this one.

From what I've seen from the first preview, I can speculate that after Mallow trips, she stumbles along the Oranguru and acompanies it throughout the episode.

When Meowth uses Fury Swipes with a scared expression before switching into a much more psychic-like appearance, I assume this is a point in the episode where Oranguru uses Instruct on Meowth, forcing him to use Fury Swipes again (and maybe on his teammates).

Mallow, angered at her dad, resides with the Oranguru and a Morelull at a hut and tells her conflict to the psychic type monkey.

An orangutan tending bar, where have I seen that before?

louie%27s5_01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom