• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

PREVIEW: SM041: Dash! Dendimushi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
SM041: Dash! Dendimushi
Airs: September 7
Source: 2ch

Here is a summary of the episode, which Dephender translated.

Ash decides to enter a car race that utilises Charjabug electricity together with his friends from school. However, his teammate Sophocles's Charjabug can't get the car to run very fast.

Last edited:

Likeitornot.

realisation
Reaction score
Charjabug, eh - hopefully it's in relation to Sophocles', as it would be beneficial for him to get some more focus in the series.

martianmister

マーシャンミスター
Reaction score
Adamant said:
Screenplay 面出明美 (Akemi Omode)
Storyboard 樋口香里 (Kaori Higuchi)
Episode Director 小柴純弥 (Junya Koshiba)
Animation Director 伊藤典子 (Noriko Ito)

Jaypom

Reaction score
awwww i really look forward to this because I think it'd be a really cute episode!

SonansuMan

That's the way it is.
Reaction score
Finally, this bug is getting the focus it deserves! It was captured in SM026 and hasn't even gotten more than two minutes of screentime.

SammyW27

Harley D. Luffy
Reaction score
There are the fillers again!
How does a Focus episode count as filler???o_O

Arceus knows each of these kids & their Pokemon need as much time in the spotlight as they can since there are so many of them this time.

Who knows? Charjabug may even evolve and get a desperately needed personality (and a face. Even if Vigavolt's ain't much better)

Besides, it's too early to complain about fillers. We're not even at episode 50 yet and have 2 years and some months to go. Now's the best time for fillers. Let's save the complaining for later in the series when we ain't got time and/or there's game elements left over they should've used but didn't, or should've done more with. *coughDAandXY&Zcough*
Shoot, when we learned about how big/small (depending on how you look at it) Alola is, ya shoulda seen crapload of fillers/semi-fillers coming for miles.

Heck, I for one would argue that SM barely even has any pure fillers. While some episodes aren't as eventful as others, they still give characters & Pokemon development and/or contribute to the overall story in a small way (sometimes very small). And at least SM's fillers are fun & entertaining. If the Orange Islands, mid-Johto, Sinnoh, and DA had had fillers this good, people would probably think of them more kindly.

Alola

ᵢₙ ₜₕₑ ₙₐₘₑ ₒf ₜₕₑ ₘₒₒₙ...
Reaction score
I guess Sophocles's needed screentime eventually.

kriztan

Reaction score
"Sophocles's Charjabug can't get the car to run very fast."
Maybe Charjabug's gonna push itself to limit that will trigger evolution

Gengarzilla

Intangible Interdimensional Interloper
Reaction score
Bearing in mind that the summary seems to imply one of these Pokémon species specific competitions, I don't think it'll evolve here.

kriztan

Reaction score
Bearing in mind that the summary seems to imply one of these Pokémon species specific competitions, I don't think it'll evolve here.
True, but as bug types often evolves on early level, it might be possible. Charjabug needs to be leveled up in a special magnetic field to evolve so it might not also happen.

PkmnTrainerV

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
True, but as bug types often evolves on early level, it might be possible. Charjabug needs to be leveled up in a special magnetic field to evolve so it might not also happen.
Dosen't Charjabug evolve later than most bug types?

Also, maybe the presence of so many Charjabug made each and every metal nearby an electromagnet.

BigDocFan

Reaction score
Seems unlikely that Charjabug will evolve, hasn't had much focus and they really would have to visit Vast Poni Canyon for it to evolve per the games

Status
Not open for further replies.