• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM041: Dash! Dendimushi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they travel to Kanto in this episode. Two episodes are too few for all that stuff.

I'm a little bit just in it for the next episode preview, but this actually looks like it will be fun episode in and of itself!

As a fan of Mario Kart, I approve this episode… kinda.

It's nice to see Charjabug getting some focus. It desperately needed it (alongside its own Trainer, I suppose). I wonder if the electric bug will learn a new move here. I could see it using Charge to power up its own electricity and making the kart go faster, or maybe even Charge Beam.

Anyway, any episode where Sophocles and his Pokémon get some development is welcome in my book. I sincerely hope they will get some actual CD here.

The episode looks to be fun to watch.

It's kind of sad that this episode is being sidelined by most people because of the two episodes where Ash and his current friends are heading to Kanto.

Leave it to Sun & Moon to have the boys go all Shonen Jump over a remote controlled car race :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom