• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM041: Dash! Dendimushi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
SM041: Dash! Dendimushi
Airs: September 7
Source: 2ch

Here is a summary of the episode, which Dephender translated.

Ash decides to enter a car race that utilises Charjabug electricity together with his friends from school. However, his teammate Sophocles's Charjabug can't get the car to run very fast.

Last edited:
Charjabug, eh - hopefully it's in relation to Sophocles', as it would be beneficial for him to get some more focus in the series.

Adamant said:
Screenplay 面出明美 (Akemi Omode)
Storyboard 樋口香里 (Kaori Higuchi)
Episode Director 小柴純弥 (Junya Koshiba)
Animation Director 伊藤典子 (Noriko Ito)

awwww i really look forward to this because I think it'd be a really cute episode!

Finally, this bug is getting the focus it deserves! It was captured in SM026 and hasn't even gotten more than two minutes of screentime.

There are the fillers again!

How does a Focus episode count as filler???o_O

Arceus knows each of these kids & their Pokemon need as much time in the spotlight as they can since there are so many of them this time.

Who knows? Charjabug may even evolve and get a desperately needed personality (and a face. Even if Vigavolt's ain't much better)

Besides, it's too early to complain about fillers. We're not even at episode 50 yet and have 2 years and some months to go. Now's the best time for fillers. Let's save the complaining for later in the series when we ain't got time and/or there's game elements left over they should've used but didn't, or should've done more with. *coughDAandXY&Zcough*
Shoot, when we learned about how big/small (depending on how you look at it) Alola is, ya shoulda seen crapload of fillers/semi-fillers coming for miles.

Heck, I for one would argue that SM barely even has any pure fillers. While some episodes aren't as eventful as others, they still give characters & Pokemon development and/or contribute to the overall story in a small way (sometimes very small). And at least SM's fillers are fun & entertaining. If the Orange Islands, mid-Johto, Sinnoh, and DA had had fillers this good, people would probably think of them more kindly.

"Sophocles's Charjabug can't get the car to run very fast."
Maybe Charjabug's gonna push itself to limit that will trigger evolution

Bearing in mind that the summary seems to imply one of these Pokémon species specific competitions, I don't think it'll evolve here.

Bearing in mind that the summary seems to imply one of these Pokémon species specific competitions, I don't think it'll evolve here.
True, but as bug types often evolves on early level, it might be possible. Charjabug needs to be leveled up in a special magnetic field to evolve so it might not also happen.

True, but as bug types often evolves on early level, it might be possible. Charjabug needs to be leveled up in a special magnetic field to evolve so it might not also happen.

Dosen't Charjabug evolve later than most bug types?

Also, maybe the presence of so many Charjabug made each and every metal nearby an electromagnet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom