• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM042: Alola at Kanto! Takeshi and Kasumi!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me right now:
DJHxLXVVYAE31mh.jpg:large

I'm starting to get convinced that Ash didn't see his Pokémon when he came home from Kalos.

Hey guys, it's me again!
(It's been a while since I last posted something because ever since Ash's Alola "adventure" started, it's been a complete mess! I hate the characters' goofiness that's basically everywhere and that terribly boring plot, so I decided to stop reviewing those "episodes" until they'll hopefully get better again some day)

Concerning Misty and Brock's return: I was equally excited and deligthed when I first heard the news. And then, I saw the first preview, and you know what? I'm so afraid S/M will ruin and make fools of two of the most famous characters in the anime. Judging from the preview video, Misty and Brock look just as stupid and goofy (I'm so sorry for having to say that!) as Ash's mediocre Alolan "friends"...
I'm still hoping for the best, but frankly, I'm not very optimistic. Let's just hope, Misty and Brock will not be treated as complete fools. They deserve so much better!!

Hey guys, it's me again!
(It's been a while since I last posted something because ever since Ash's Alola "adventure" started, it's been a complete mess! I hate the characters' goofiness that's basically everywhere and that terribly boring plot, so I decided to stop reviewing those "episodes" until they'll hopefully get better again some day)

Concerning Misty and Brock's return: I was equally excited and deligthed when I first heard the news. And then, I saw the first preview, and you know what? I'm so afraid S/M will ruin and make fools of two of the most famous characters in the anime. Judging from the preview video, Misty and Brock look just as stupid and goofy (I'm so sorry for having to say that!) as Ash's mediocre Alolan "friends"...
I'm still hoping for the best, but frankly, I'm not very optimistic. Let's just hope, Misty and Brock will not be treated as complete fools. They deserve so much better!!

It's understandable you'd feel so, the animation is something that's hard to get used to especially the 180 turn of Ash's personality. Apparently there was an interview today and they stated that Misty and Brock would keep their behaviors from the previous inceptions. They're also teasing travels to other regions which I find equally amazing as it opens so many doors. Personally I hope that the designs shift with the next gen though!

I still can't get excited over these episodes, but I'm still hoping at the very least we'll see some of Ash's non-Kanto mons. That would be the only thing that would make me happy about this Kanto trip.

Wasnt it also in that random BW ending and some Pikachu short a few years ago? Also there's still a Purin in Smash Bros which, while it's not this exact one, originated in that series because of the anime. The point is this franchise has a tendency to throw the Pokemon in randomly so it could just mean nothing.

It would be nice if someone caught it finally. That would be pretty awesome, even if Ash catches it and leaves it with Oak after a while.

I'd rather have my freedom personally, but horses for courses 'eh?

Does anyone think Sophocles may capture Raichu here? It looks like a wild one Togedemaru's taken a liking to. And the appearance of Raichu in the preview in the middle of the grass reminded me of wild encounters in the tall grass.

Does anyone think Sophocles may capture Raichu here? It looks like a wild one Togedemaru's taken a liking to. And the appearance of Raichu in the preview in the middle of the grass reminded me of wild encounters in the tall grass.

I don't think anyone on the cast is getting a Raichu (or even a Pichu) because Ash has Pikachu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom