• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM044: Satoshi and Hoshigumo! Mysterious Encounter!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can also interpet it as Nebby evolving into Lunala, since Solgaleo it's already on the poster and Lunala is absent due to it being Nebby.

Did Altar of the Sunne have a role in Pokemon Moon game? Haven’t played it so I'm not sure, but I sort of remember that Altar of the Sunne was only in Pokemon Sun and Altar of the Moone(spelling?) was only in Pokemon Moon.

So if Ash goes to the sun Altar then I guess they'll be following Pokémon sun (and Ultra Sun's) version of events.

I mean, they already gave Game-Lilie's relationship with Kukui, home, room and bed to Satoshi...

So I'm not really sure if anyone else has posted this yet, or if this is even the right thread for this, but one (maybe two) potential spoilers:

tumblr_ox20shnbhO1rxenr3o1_500.jpg

If you look closely...

tumblr_inline_ox27owM5IZ1qap25p_500.jpg

You can see Lilie's new outfit and also Takeshi. Takeshi could just be old promotion for SM042/43 but Lilie's new design is interesting.....

So I'm not really sure if anyone else has posted this yet, or if this is even the right thread for this, but one (maybe two) potential spoilers:

If you look closely...

You can see Lilie's new outfit and also Takeshi. Takeshi could just be old promotion for SM042/43 but Lilie's new design is interesting.....

Intriuging if I do say so myself, that change would be quite welcome to me actually.

Did Altar of the Sunne have a role in Pokemon Moon game? Haven’t played it so I'm not sure, but I sort of remember that Altar of the Sunne was only in Pokemon Sun and Altar of the Moone(spelling?) was only in Pokemon Moon.

So if Ash goes to the sun Altar then I guess they'll be following Pokémon sun (and Ultra Sun's) version of events.
Yes, Sunne is for Sun and Moone is for Moon. Altar of the Moone does appear as an optional location in Pokémon Sun and viceversa though, but that's really minor.

That still doesn't convince me Nebby will evolve into Solalgeo, though. The Altar of the Sunne could very well be related to Solalgeo, with it not necessarily being an evolved Nebby, but rather a different Pokémon. Maybe it's just me hoping they don't go for the bias route and follow just one game's events, to be honest.

I guess partiality towards one game version will be inevitable since Nebby can only evolve into either Solgaleo or Lunala, unless GameFreak/Anime Staff/Both pulls of a Carrotwolf again and Nebby evolves into something new from USUM.

Looks like Lillie will be pulling a Serena this series.

No, I hate Serena's new Design, the fact she somehow had a change in goal for a pop singer than a Rhyhorn racer or any trainer goal is just padding in the anime, in fact the U.S despite saying X and Y is the best so far, the Movies and Performance is the weakest parts of X and Y

Extended preview that Playerking posted, it shows the extended version of of the clips in the preview he posted, so not much different.

Looks like Lillie will be pulling a Serena this series.
I mean she's not exactly copying Serena, she's copying her game counterpart. If she didn't end up changing her appearance, I would be surprised.

Did Lunala uses Mothra's roar? I mean Mothra's roar was previously used by Giratina before. which is kinda funny that both Lunala and Giratina are ghost types.

If you look closely...

I wouldn't be surprised if Takeshi and Kasumi returned at a later point. The main issue they had with having them on the anime was the hassle of reintroducing them, and since that's already out of the way, it seems fairly possible. Also they made the promise of visiting Satoshi in Alola, which could easily be one of the many meaningless promises from the anime, but the fact that they specifically mentioned the region instead of just saying "let's meet again!" gives me a bit of hope (even if it just a small part during the league arc).

About Lillie I think that's bound to happen at some point, but probably not until near the end of this arc.

I wouldn't be surprised if Takeshi and Kasumi returned at a later point. The main issue they had with having them on the anime was the hassle of reintroducing them, and since that's already out of the way, it seems fairly possible. Also they made the promise of visiting Satoshi in Alola, which could easily be one of the many meaningless promises from the anime, but the fact that they specifically mentioned the region instead of just saying "let's meet again!" gives me a bit of hope (even if it just a small part during the league arc).

About Lillie I think that's bound to happen at some point, but probably not until near the end of this arc.
I really see the return happening. Like how Gary had a cameo during the galactic arc while he helped deal with the threat at lake valor

I actually would like it if they brought back Ash's companions to watch him participate in the league (if one does happen). If they plan on him becoming the inaugural champion of Alola then I think it'd be a really cool thing to show all of them in the stands supporting him or at least the more popular ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom