• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM044: Satoshi and Hoshigumo! Mysterious Encounter!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Preview & New Anime Poster
Preview for the episode:
- Burnet and Wicke are on the Altar of the Munne/Sunne
- Ash and Pikachu find Cosmog
- Gladion and Type: Null appear, so does Faba
- Lusamine tries to hug Lillie

The anime website has been updated with a new artwork for the series:
lmcknjn.jpg

Last edited:
That preview really caught me by surprise, and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in this regard. Nonetheless, SUPER HYPED! The Cosmog Line is my favorite, I'm so stoked to finally see the lil' Nebby in the Anime, having fun with the classmates and being adorable in general~!

First Summary
Here is a summary for the episode, which Dephender translated.

One night, Ash has a mysterious dream. Then, on his way to school the next morning, he encounters a Pokémon he's never seen before! He remembers making a promise in his dream that he'd look after this Pokémon. But the Pokémon he picked up was a strange Pokémon there's not even any data on in the Rotom Poedex. Since none of them knows how to best care for it, both he and his friends at the Pokémon School end up having a really hard time.

I usually never get my hopes up for SM episodes, but I feel like this has potential. Possibly a new season?
Also, I feel like it's a bit too early for the Aether saga to start, either this will last for 2 seasons or this arc would be relatively short. Though there still is USUM, so idk

Well the poster just reads Sun & Moon. If there is a new "season" I guess they'll rather wait until USUM release for that. To me it seems like they're doing the whole Nebby plot in one episode?

Anyway... It's so nice to see all these characters from the game! Aether crew!!! Burnet!!!! :X3:

One night, Ash has a mysterious dream. Then, on his way to school the next morning, he encounters a Pokémon he's never seen before! He remembers making a promise in his dream that he'd look after this Pokémon. But the Pokémon he picked up was a strange Pokémon there's not even any data on in the Rotom Poedex. Since none of them knows how to best care for it, both he and his friends at the Pokémon School end up having a really hard time.

Would be cool if Cosmog is the first legendary Pokemon of Ash. But since this is not the game and it's the Anime, I doubt he'll catch one :<

Oh wow it looks like everything is happening at once. Is that preview just for one episode? I guess planting all the seeds now is a good thing.

Wasn't it at around this point in Sun and Moon when the player is first introduced to Lusamine? Honestly, I feel like I should have expected to see this happen sooner or later.

Info About the New Characters
Here are some bits of information on the new characters added to the characters section on the official anime website, which Dephender translated.

Nebby
A mysterious Pokémon Ash picked up. Not even the Rotom Zukan has any data on it. It loves konpeito.

Gladion
Lillie's older brother. He left his house and is currently training to become stronger as a Trainer.

Lusamine
She represents the Aether Foundation, and is also an excellent scientist. Lillie and Gladion's mother. She lives in Aether Paradise, the Aether Foundation's headquarters.

Wicke
An Aether Foundation admin. In charge of the Pokémon protection program.

Faba
An Aether Foundation admin. Chief of the research department.

Professor Burnet
A professor researching the Ultra Holes. She's a close friend of Lusamine, and as such works with the Aether Foundation. She's also an acquaintance of Professor Kukui.

Lusamine: Sayaka Kinoshita
Wicke: Chika Fujimura
Sauboh: Mitsuaki Madono
Burnet: Sachi Kokuryu

テレビ東京・あにてれ ポケットモンスター サン&ムーン
テレビ東京・あにてれ ポケットモンスター サン&ムーン

Did anyone else notice that Rowlet and Litten are missing from the poster, evolution confirmed??

I'm gonna be so mad if they give Nebby to Satoshi. I know he's the main character but I'm sick of him always getting the special once-in-a-lifetime Pokemon.
He's never got any of those besides Greninja and Dusk Lycanroc, but I'd rather Lillie catch it.

Also, is Cosmog basically going to be the Squishy in the series (except not in the bag)?

Professor Burnet
A professor researching the Ultra Holes. She's a close friend of Lusamine, and as such works with the Aether Foundation. She's also an acquaintance of Professor Kukui.
So they are not a couple in the anime yet it seems. I wonder if we're gonna see this develop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom