• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM044: Satoshi and Hoshigumo! Mysterious Encounter!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't expecting the AF to start now as USUM comes out in November.

I guess if Nebby evolves into Solgaleo/Lunala, Lunala/Solgaleo will appear in a movie, right?

Now this can happen.
That's what it said before your last post.

Doesn't anyone recall Togepi? Remember that Ash found the egg, but Togepi chose Misty (granted it believed she was its mom but it still chose her)
From the looks of things, Lillie will most likely have Nebby, as it seems like a HUGE part of her plot and character in the game.

I thought of that as well, but Ash somehow dreaming about it beforehand and the fact that a part of the title is "Ash and Nebby" seems to heavily imply that they will have a connection. It could change, but that would be a kind of weird change, considering in its debut, Ash found it.

Uhhhh... wasn't there a merchandise listing somewhere that showed Nebby/Cosmog with sime of Ash's other Alola Mons(Dusk Lycanroc, Rowlet, etc.) That and this Episode Preview and Title lead me to believe hat Ash will look after Cosmic/Nebby instead. Regardless, I think Lillie will play a pivotal role in all this

And finally we can heard the dark story of seeing, why Gladion running away from Aether Foundation. In the meantime, Ula Ula island trial won't be that far in the future. Presumably going to be somewhere November before Christmas. Which I wanted to see how Lillie character transformation into a badass trainer starting when snowy evolve as they visit Mount Lanakila to clear the way out for establishing the league there. Which a Totem that never appear in the game before. Crabominable with it ally of bully (Alolan Sandslash & Vanilluxe) awaits Ash & the other to conquering the mountain.

First the Kanto special and now this! I'm really exited! While some people were worried about the story being similar to Squishy's, it seems that they are going to do it anyway, I'm glad I'll be seeing my Aether foundation soon. Is the poster indicating that Nebby will become Solgaleo, or that Solgaleo is a character and that Nebby will become Lunala? We'll know soon.

While we'll get more plot episodes, it could also mean that Lillie and Gladion's development could be rushed, because I don't see this lasting for the remainder of the series.

I hope they don't make Aether into a legitimate good business and have Guzma be the villain

Not to mention how USM is introducing some new bad guys, which further muddles the situation...:cautious:

For all we know, poor Guzma and Plumeria may be not appear in the Show all together :confused:

To all who complained about there being no plot...
you happy now?
I'm happy now. Happy, but still reserved. It's suspiciously sounds like BW Season 2: First the old characters came back because of nostalgia, and now they're introducing the antagonist and main plot from the games. And we all know how disappointing it was.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, before you posted it. I saw there was a minute difference. That's a fact.
I replied to your original post. That's a fact.
Screenshot_2017-09-21-21-31-45-1.png

Given how there wasn't a lot of episode promotion after the Kanto special, I figured the Sun & Moon were going to take a massive shift in focus afterwards. And it seems I was right! We're finally going to get into Nebby and the Ultra Beasts/Aether Foundation/Lillie and her family/etc.

I was worried at first of Ash being the one to bond with Nebby given the trailer, but that poster seems to indicate otherwise. I'm pretty excited now. Hopefully the writing will be different and capture one of the best story-lines portrayed in the handheld games.

Lastly, I'm sad that Solgaleo seems to be the legendary they're going with :( I prefer Lunala naturally, but I also feel that Lunala resembles Nebby more and was more fitting of being Lillie's partner, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom