• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM045: Hoshigumo Panic! A Sudden Teleport!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since Alain's was voiced by Kensuke, I guess the "tradition" has been broken. Either that or it's some random Charizard in the episode, but I don't see why one would appear here, unless it's a wild one that one of the classmates comes across after being teleported.

Pokemon is normally pretty good at having different Pokemon of the same species be voiced by different seiyuus, I don't remember Miki voicing any Lizardon other than Satoshi's.

But also, phew. My TRio anxiety for the week can be quelled.

Pokemon is normally pretty good at having different Pokemon of the same species be voiced by different seiyuus, I don't remember Miki voicing any Lizardon other than Satoshi's.

But also, phew. My TRio anxiety for the week can be quelled.
Well it also voiced James's Charizard that he borrowed in EP056, Red's Charizard in Origins and the Charizard in Super Smash Bros., Pokemon Snap, Super Smash Bros. Mele, Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Super Smash Bros. for Nitendo 3DS/Wii U.

Well apart from James' one (which was a PotD unlike Alan's and Kaki's), all the others are really there are representations of Satoshi's aren't they (as the most famous individual Liazardon, like Ikue Ohtani and Pikachu)?

I feel a future battle , Incineroar vs Solgaleo?

From episode 44 to the end of Sun and Moon anime, everyone's lives will never be the same again as things will go crazy from here.
Yeah. especially when Necrozma came to the picture. Everything will go down to the bottom of the hill. Unless, all their partner Pokémon evolve. Which I kinda doubt it won't happened due to the writer being so lazy of leaving the series as underrated as ever.

If not, Ash former companions will probably appear again to help them out. While Ash and Lillie will probably had a final showdown against the evil force that behind all this. I believe is more than just Aether Foundation doing as seen in Ultra Sun and Moon.

Which I kinda doubt it won't happened due to the writer being so lazy of leaving the series as underrated as ever.
There are multiple writers, so I don't know who you hate with a burning passion. :p

I don't care about who writes the episode, I only care about looking forward in future episodes and wonder what's going to happen later on.

maxresdefault.jpg

Guess that Nebby's fate of staying in a bag is rigid. At least Nebby has Mokuro as a bag buddy

I don't know if I've fallen into TPTB's trap by thinking this, but even if the TRio can't be in every episode, I am loving the fact that they are getting to narrate the previews every time they return from a break...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom