• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM045: Hoshigumo Panic! A Sudden Teleport!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see the extra 10 seconds.
Sorry. It wasn't much anyway, just Jigglypuff using Sing on Ash in some sort of room and then Ash starts to fall asleep. Nothing big. If you can't find it online, you'll see it when it airs anyway.

I hope Rowlet evolves soon so that Nebby is the only one that fits in Ash's backpack.

I mean, I wouldn't want to miss out on hearing Ash yell "Get in the bag, Nebby!" at least once per episode.

I didn't see the extra 10 seconds.
Here's a picture:
OmISucY.png
Nothing much goes on, Jigglypuff begins to sing and Ash yawns.

Here's the staff list.

Screenplay: Jun'ichi Fujisaku

Storyboard: Hiromasa Amano

Assistant directory: Yoshitaka Makino

Animation director: Takashi Shinohara

Glad to see Jigglypuff back in action. Hopefully it continues to follow Ash or he catches it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom