• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM045: Hoshigumo Panic! A Sudden Teleport!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
SM045: Hoshigumo Panic! A Sudden Teleport!!
Airs: October 12

Here is a summary of the episode, which Dephender translated.

Ash named the mysterious Pokémon "Hoshigumo". But then it's discovered that it's able to teleport.

Last edited:
Add this with some potential Teleport shenanigans, and you have the perfect mix between Bratty Half-Pint and Adult Fear.

Oh my gosh! I can’t believe how close I’ve been, and I’m so glad that they are playing with Cosmog’s teleporting skills since that’s pretty much the only thing it can do as a Cosmog!

Really intrigued to see how they will handle this tricky situation.

I liked Togepi anyway, this sort of stuff will be right up my alley.

Second Summary
Here is a new summary of the episode, which Dephender translated. There is also a new image of the episode.

DLIMy-OVwAAa8Cq.jpg

Ash names the mysterious Pokémon he found "Hoshigumo" and decides to take care of it. It's a very difficult Pokémon to take care of, but with some help from his classmates, Ash is somehow able to manage. But during all this, it's discovered that Hoshigumo can use Teleport, and Ash and the others end up unexpectedly getting teleported to an alarming place.

I wonder what the alarming place is. Looks like that we're going to find out next week.

VA List & New Summaries
The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Lillie: Kei Shindō

Kiawe: Kaito Ishikawa

Mallow: Reina Ueda

Lana: Hitomi Kikuchi

Sophocles: Fumiko Takekuma

Professor Kukui: Keiichi Nakagawa

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Rotom Pokédex: Daisuke Namikawa

Litten: Chinami Nishimura

Charizard: Unshō Ishizuka

Turtonator: Kenta Miyake

Steenee: Chika Fujimura

Popplio: Rikako Aikawa

Togedemaru: Mika Kanai

Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara

James: Shin’ichiro Miki

Meowth: Inuko Inuyama

Wobbuffet: Yūji Ueda

Here are two new summaries of the episode, which Dephender translated.

Right in the middle of class at the Pokémon School, an incident in which everyone gets teleported to various places occurs?! It appears this was somehow caused by "Hoshigumo", the mysterious Pokémon Ash found, but...

Ash has decided to take care of the mysterious Pokémon "Hoshigumo". And when Team Rocket sees it, they start scheming to get it, since it's a rare Pokémon. And then one day, an incident in which everyone ends up teleported away due to Hoshigumo's powers occurs... Ash gets teleported together with Hoshigumo to the beach Team Rocket is at. And then their plan leads to Hoshigumo getting captured?! Will Ash be able to retrieve it?

Last edited:
The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Lillie: Kei Shindō

Kiawe: Kaito Ishikawa

Mallow: Reina Ueda

Lana: Hitomi Kikuchi

Sophocles: Fumiko Takekuma

Professor Kukui: Keiichi Nakagawa

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Rotom Pokédex: Daisuke Namikawa

Litten: Chinami Nishimura

Charizard: Unshō Ishizuka

Turtonator: Kenta Miyake

Steenee: Chika Fujimura

Popplio: Rikako Aikawa

Togedemaru: Mika Kanai

Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara

James: Shin’ichiro Miki

Meowth: Inuko Inuyama

Wobbuffet: Yūji Ueda
Hm... Unshō Ishizuka voices probably Kiawe's Charizard, who else? But at least we know who voices it. And what's more, Team Rocket will appear after being absent for one episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom