• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review SM045: Hoshigumo Panic! A Sudden Teleport!!

So funny episodes are fillers to you? I think your more better off watching shows where battling is in every episode like in Dragon Ball Z and some other anime.
You have officially gotten me confused. I meant that exciting episodes are usually funny. And funny enough I do not enjoy shows where it's just battling (I don't even like anime, just Pokemon :p)

You have officially gotten me confused. I meant that exciting episodes are usually funny. And funny enough I do not enjoy shows where it's just battling (I don't even like anime, just Pokemon :p)
Go watch the episode first then come back to tell me. :p

The reason why I said "So funny episodes are fillers to you? I think your more better off watching shows where battling is in every episode like in Dragon Ball Z and some other anime." is because I seen so many comments about Sun and Moon being a filler and boring that that it makes me wonder if they really want to see battles in every episode and/or is they actually watched the episode wondering and speculating what's going to happen next. If you watch the anime (or any other shows) without being critical and expecting everything to go the way you want it to be, you get to enjoy it more.

Nebby is sincerely one of the cutest Pokémon ever introduced in this show. I love how it giggles like an actual baby, crawls around like an actual baby, screams and cries like an actual baby...who also now has the ability to teleport itself and others all over the place. It's like a better executed Togepi (which isn't a dig at the little egg, I always loved Togepi. I just feel like this portrayal is more charming.)

The art class scene was super cute and a great way to introduce Nebby's teleportation ability. Sophocles not at all touching his clay and declaring "it's Charjabug!" was hysterical. Kiawe's gigantic, top-heavy Tortunator sculpture was super funny too. And of course I loved seeing Jigglypuff again! I hope it returns to recurring character status.

Props to the writers for giving Team Rocket some credit here to pull off an actually well thought out plan of attack! I know they're comedic villains, but it can get so boring watching them fail miserably with the same stupid plots over and over again. Their plan to get Ash and Pikachu blinded by the sun was honestly brilliant. And even their defeat/exit was nicely thought out! I, right along with them, was like "oh man, Bewear's really not gonna show up?" Then you see Nebby and you realize where this is headed. I really laughed. I thought Team Rocket's role in this episode was awesome.

Overall, it was nice, light, and cute. I have a feeling there's going to be some darker episodes on the horizon, so I won't hesitate to enjoy the lighter fare.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom