• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM046: The Shapeshifting Metamon, Find that 'mon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ditto returns! Now just give me Duplica and her shiny ditto and I'm happy!

says the person who thought we were getting too much Kanto. I have no shame
I don't remember Duplica owning a Shiny Ditto. Narissa from DP did own one though.

Though, I do think and much prefer that none of the two characters appear, and the Ditto is a wild one, not out of hatred though. Just not feeling it. :LOL:

Confused Duplica’s ditto with other ones then. On checking Bulbapedia, she owned another ditto which transformed into Mini versions of bigger Pokémon.

Would like to see cute mini Turtonator if she appears, though!
Nothing defeats cute and tiny Turtonator!

Here is a new summary of the episode, which Dephender transalted.

dotup.org1354779.jpg

Ash and the others have come to the Aether Paradise, an assistance facility for injured Pokémon, upon an invitation by Lillie's mother Lusamine. But then a Ditto escapes, and Ash and the others help with the search for it.

I really really hope we get a glimpse of Ultra Beasts in this episode, or at least a mention. They better not shove off Ultra Beasts all the way to late SM....

Hey, we still have a little over 2 years to go. I'm all for them getting an arc (Ultra Beasts vs. Island Guardians!), but we know what happens when we get too much, too soon, don't we? ;)

Hey, we still have a little over 2 years to go. I'm all for them getting an arc (Ultra Beasts vs. Island Guardians!), but we know what happens when we get too much, too soon, don't we? ;)
Oh, I don't necessarily want a full-blown appearance by any Ultra Beasts here or anytime soon, but a glimpse or a hint at what's to come would be nice.

Nihilego does appear during the player's first visit to the Aether Paradise in the games, so I say there is a fair chance for it (or maybe any of the new UB's ;)) to appear during this anime episode.

And if not, even a simple mention of the Ultra Beasts would please me nevertheless. (y):):D

Just their usual habit of shoving Gen 1 elements in our faces and down our throats.

Heck, XY and SM had enough Gen 1 butt kissing as it is!

I don't remember XY (the series, the games I don't remember so well) having that much Gen 1 butt-kissing. It barely mentioned the past at all. SM on the other hand...

I don't remember XY (the series, the games I don't remember so well) having that much Gen 1 butt-kissing. It barely mentioned the past at all. SM on the other hand...
He means pokemon from Gen 1.
Oh, I don't necessarily want a full-blown appearance by any Ultra Beasts here or anytime soon, but a glimpse or a hint at what's to come would be nice.
Well, we already get that now.

VA List & New Summaries
Here's the staff list.

Screenplay: Ayumi Sekine

Storyboard: Masakatsu Iijima

Assistant director: Kazuaki Mōri

Animation directors: Masayuki Fujita and Katsu Hamada

The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Lillie: Kei Shindō

Kiawe: Kaito Ishikawa

Mallow: Reina Ueda

Lana: Hitomi Kikuchi

Sophocles: Fumiko Takekuma

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Rotom Pokédex: Daisuke Namikawa

Steenee: Chika Fujimura

Popplio: Rikako Aikawa

Togedemaru: Mika Kanai

Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara

James: Shin’ichiro Miki

Meowth: Inuko Inuyama

Wobbuffet: Yūji Ueda

Lusamine: Sayaka Kinoshita

Faba: Mitsuaki Madono

Burnet: Sachi Kokuryu

Here are two new summaries of the episode, which Dephender translated.

Ash and the others take a tour of the Pokémon assistance facility Aether Paradise. But while they're there, a Ditto they're sheltering ended up escaping! Will they be able to find the Ditto, which is capable of transforming into other Pokémon?

Ash and the others have come to the Aether Paradise upon an invitation by Lillie's mother Lusamine. At the Aether Paradise, they gather injured Pokémon and offer them protection. Ash and the others tour the area and look at the Pokémon. But suddenly trouble breaks out?! A Ditto has ended up escaping... and since Ditto are capable of transforming into other Pokémon, it'll be really tough to search for it! Will they be able to find it?!

The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Lillie: Kei Shindō

Kiawe: Kaito Ishikawa

Mallow: Reina Ueda

Lana: Hitomi Kikuchi

Sophocles: Fumiko Takekuma

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Rotom Pokédex: Daisuke Namikawa

Steenee: Chika Fujimura

Popplio: Rikako Aikawa

Togedemaru: Mika Kanai

Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara

James: Shin’ichiro Miki

Meowth: Inuko Inuyama

Wobbuffet: Yūji Ueda

Lusamine: Sayaka Kinoshita

Faba: Mitsuaki Madono

Burnet: Sachi Kokuryu

Here are two new summaries of the episode, which Dephender translated.

No Wicke? Come on! At least we got Team Rocket here, but where's Kukui? I guess there'll be a one day break of school since Ash and his friends decided to go to the Aether Paradise invited by Lusamine.

At least Burnet and the Aether crew is here, and it'll be fun to see more of Aether Paradise.

I think Wicke shares her VA with one of the Pokémon (Steenee?).

At least Burnet and the Aether crew is here, and it'll be fun to see more of Aether Paradise.

I think Wicke shares her VA with one of the Pokémon (Steenee?).

Could be. But I'm sure Jigglypuff will show up and stop that Ditto with its singing while putting everyone to sleep. I would like to see the expressions of Aether crew seeing doodles on their faces once they wake up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom