• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM047: Glazio and Silvady! The Mask of Punishment!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg... If we have to see the same animation of Lillie writing in her diary reused a 3rd time I don't know what I'm gonna do.

Gotta cut costs somehow. ;)

Anyway, it's a weirdly depopulated episode. I'm not convinced Satoshi alone can make the best use of Glazio (haven't exactly found their interactions till now thrilling) but we shall see...

Fine by me. This saga has been a little overpopulated, so an episode that focuses more on the ones the episode is about is welcome.

Last edited:
This saga has been a little overpopulated, so an episode that focuses more the ones the episode is about is welcome.
I'm with you, except for this question: should this episode in any way be "about" Satoshi?

At first, I wondered if Gladion evolved Type:Null in this episode, since the title uses "Silvady", but then technically, "Type:Null" isn't a real name, and iirc, the dex references Gladion as the person who first gave the name to that specific pokemon... and Silvady is just Type:Null without the helmet, so... I guess it sort of makes sense?

^ That's what I think too. The opening shows the mask breaking off in the Aether labs (even if it's not an actual clip from an episode, I guess it'll still happen there) and it doesn't look like they will go there in this episode.

maybe this will have something to do with USUM and changes in it?

(Hope Shedinja will get into Gladions team and will battle Wishi washi, mega venusaur and more worthy oponents)

I wonder what caused Lillie being affair of Pokemon not being able to touch them and her childhood memories being lost? I'm not sure if this was caused by Lusamine, but I'm guessing Faba is behind this mysterious of Lillie's lost memories of her childhood. And there would be an episode where Lillie will get her old memories back by Silvally somehow.

Crush Claw looks cool, seems Ash's Lycanroc red eyes state is his power up. I wonder if he'd lose control though, that would be intriguing sorta like Korrina's Lucario when initially Mega Evolving.

Omg... If we have to see the same animation of Lillie writing in her diary reused a 3rd time I don't know what I'm gonna do.

tumblr_owkbkrmHgC1ro37quo1_1280.png

No Lycanroc's the new Infernape, whenever Blaze activates, it just gets angry and won't listen.

No Lycanroc's the new Infernape, whenever Blaze activates, it just gets angry and won't listen.
And I guessing, he is probably going to learn Counter or Outrage in next Thursday as that is the only presumption for me.

Lycanroc doesn't learn outrage, unless the move tutors in USUM gives Lycanroc that, I see why not

Lycanroc doesn't learn outrage, unless the move tutors in USUM gives Lycanroc that, I see why not
Just see the second preview. I believe a new move is going to appear for Ash's Lycanroc to be learn. I agree that Outrage will be impossible since is for Dragon type only. My guess it will be Counter or Thunder Fang. That will be the move, which is going to replace one of it from Next Thursday onward.

It says Counter is capable of being learned by Dusk Form, so it most likely is that one since Midnight Lycanroc's use of the move is the same. My guess is that Ash's Lycanroc cannot control the power of its counter though, causing it to lose control

Just a random thought, does anyone think that the evolved Type:Null that belongs to Gladion in the anime will evolve into a shiny Silvally?

It says Counter is capable of being learned by Dusk Form, so it most likely is that one since Midnight Lycanroc's use of the move is the same. My guess is that Ash's Lycanroc cannot control the power of its counter though, causing it to lose control
Wait do you mean the move from the Pokenchi preview? Because the move Lycanroc is using seems to be Accelerock. Either that, or it is Counter and the Sun and Moon anime has gone for a third animation for Counter and I doubt they'd do that.

Whenever Lillie reports the events from the previous episode to her diary, these scenes don't have flashback effects, meaning that they are actually recaps of the previous episode rather than flashbacks. I know because recaps aren't flashbacks. Can this be accepted even if recaps are not flashbacks at all? Flashbacks are those scenes that cover a white effect around them. While recaps have no such thing.

Whenever Lillie reports the events from the previous episode to her diary, these scenes don't have flashback effects, meaning that they are actually recaps of the previous episode rather than flashbacks. I know because recaps aren't flashbacks. Can this be accepted even if recaps are not flashbacks at all? Flashbacks are those scenes that cover a white effect around them. While recaps have no such thing.
I think the fact that it isn't narrated by an invisible person and by a main character who is recapping something for a reason, because she's adding entries to her journal, then I think they count as flashbacks. I think recaps are before any new footage is shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom