• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM047: Glazio and Silvady! The Mask of Punishment!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this two episodes? Why is there no information about episode 48?
What do you mean? There's SM047, with Ash and Gladion, there's SM048, with Lillie at the Sleepover, and there's SM049 with Lillie and Gladion. There's been other summaries for SM048, but they're all roughly the same.

I think the fact that it isn't narrated by an invisible person and by a main character who is recapping something for a reason, because she's adding entries to her journal, then I think they count as flashbacks. I think recaps are before any new footage is shown.
Of course it does, but the only thing is the absent of the real narrator which is why Lillie is in charge of the narration for the beginning of the episode. Let's just say that Mallow is absent for two episodes, if you don't count out her brief appearance in SM021 in the flashback of "They Might Not Be Giants!". That still counts as an appearance no matter what.

Of course it does, but the only thing is the absent of the real narrator which is why Lillie is in charge of the narration for the beginning of the episode. Let's just say that Mallow is absent for two episodes, if you don't count out her brief appearance in SM021 in the flashback of "They Might Not Be Giants!". That still counts as an appearance no matter what.
I don't necessarily see Lillie as a replacement of the narrator, but that the narrator didn't appear and they wanted to show Lillie retelling about what happened recently, because this arc heavily involves her.

What do you mean? There's SM047, with Ash and Gladion, there's SM048, with Lillie at the Sleepover, and there's SM049 with Lillie and Gladion. There's been other summaries for SM048, but they're all roughly the same.
Oh, I missed the thread for 48. Thanks for the reply.

Oh, I missed the thread for 48. Thanks for the reply.
That's alright. Sometimes threads receive little traffic and then get pushed down, especially when no new information gets released.

I don't necessarily see Lillie as a replacement of the narrator, but that the narrator didn't appear and they wanted to show Lillie retelling about what happened recently, because this arc heavily involves her.
She deserves the biggest development for this arc. Soon she will be able to remember her old memories on how she is afraid of touching Pokemon.

She deserves the biggest development for this arc. Soon she will be able to remember her old memories on how she is afraid of touching Pokemon.
Yeah, and maybe these scenes of her writing will lead into her changing her appearance, similar to how it is shown in the opening.

Oha Suta Preview
- Ash's Lycanroc's eyes are red and it angrily faces towards Ash's Litten.
- Litten looks confused.
- Ash tries to calm Lycanroc down by talking to it.
- Lycanroc chases Litten around the front yard, making Ash angry.
- Rotom shows a video of Lycanroc nuzzling Ash.
- Some Pinsir run towards something/s.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEvGc4mnMp0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom