• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review SM047: Glazio and Silvady! The Mask of Punishment!!

Ash winning streak is finally end by Gladion. That is what I can see. Also, it finally revealed the sinister plot of showing how Lillie afraid of touching Pokémon. Nihilego grabbing her during in her young age. Other than that, nothing happened except Ash Lycanroc is still not able control it own power yet.

Continuing on to the next episode. Which what I, you and all going to looking forward to it and see how Lillie will remember her horrifying memory after encounter Type: Null (Silvally). Seriously the building of sinister plot is slow. But the good thing is we no needed to wait until Episode 50 to see how SHTF.

Poor Lillie.

1509012314022.jpg

This just in! Mallow and Sophocles made a brief cameo during Lillie's journal in the Ditto flashback! Lana and Kiawe are nowhere to be seen. I feel sorry for Lillie what happened back then when she was a little girl, Nihilego is the reason why she can't touch Pokemon anymore.

I can already see the hundred fix fics where Type:Null is flattened by a Kanto-era Pokemon. Probably Primeape for some dumb reason.

but come on, Lycanroc going into a rage when its fur gets dirty?
And then Nebby cried all that dirt away.

1509012314022.jpg
Poor Lillie, hope that we learn more about what happened here since it looks like it explained why she can't touch Pokemon.

I never really expected Ash to win this one, but come on, Lycanroc going into a rage when its fur gets dirty? I thought we were through with his rock dog's hyper-aggressive side.

Hate of getting dirty and inadvertently attacking Ash…

DP50.jpg
DP53.jpg
DP60.jpg

DP148.jpg
DP149.jpg
DP151.jpg

And creepy enraged expressions…

DP290.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Yep, Dusk Lycanroc took some notes from Serena’s Fennekin/Braixen and Korrina’s Lucario, it seems.

I'm just loving the music we've been getting lately. Now it's not only Lillie's theme during the recaps, there's a sorrowful arrangement of Gladion's theme during the flashbacks! I don't think much attention has been put to specific character's themes during the previous series, so this is really nice to hear. Not to mention there's the Ultra Beast theme during the battle!

Why in this episode page in Bulbapedia it shows Type:Null like..Type:Null (Gladion's Silvally)? Why Silvally?

Why in this episode page in Bulbapedia it shows Type:Null like..Type:Null (Gladion's Silvally)? Why Silvally?
It says Type Null (Gladion's; Silvally). Take notice of the semicolon. In this case it is used to indicate a nickname, like "Pikachu (Ritchie's; Sparky)" for example. Gladion has given his Type: Null the nickname Silvally.

Oh man what a great episode again, heavy dialogue so gotta wait on the subs though. I am glad to say that I called Nihilego being the one to cause Lillie trauma so this fits the description of Faba doing experiments behind Lusamine's back as well. Bit disappointed with Lycanroc's rage as I hoped it would give him a power boost but it didn't seem that way as yet so I hope they get more into that in the future. All in all a good episode until subs come out at least!

Did you guys notice Professor Kukui made a cameo at the very end of post-scene for Poke-Problem section? I bet this scene is going to be skipped in the dub version, but it's good he made an appearance in this post-scene.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom