• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM048: Full Force Pose at the Sleepover!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
SM048: Full Force Pose at the Sleepover!
Airs: November 2

Here are two summaries of the episode, which Dephender translated.

FrQsedv.png
kRm2eI9.png

From the first image.

Everyone has gone to Professor Kukui's house for a fun sleepover today. Professor Burnet and Munchlax unofficially join in as well, and they all have an energetic sleepover where they all play games and eat together. But after everyone has gone to sleep, Burnet spots Lillie sneaking out of the house.

From the second image.

A sleepover is being held at Professor Kukui's house. Everyone has an energetic sleepover where they all play games and eat together. But that night, after everyone has gone to sleep, Lillie ends up sneaking out of the house and goes off somewhere.

Last edited:
More Burnet! Hopefully there's some development for her relationship with Kukui. Maybe this episode will tie in to the next one, with Lillie sneaking off?

What do you think Lillie is going out for? I think she's going to try to catch a new Pokémon, maybe Jigglypuff.

Either Lillie is training but I highly doubt this. My best guess is that since she saw her mother she's starting to have issues sleeping because of whatever past trauma that happened to her and maybe Burnet will be able to give her advice. This will lead into ep 49 where questions will be answered.

Having a sleepover party with two adults? Not creepy at all. :unsure:
My Prediction is that Lillie will change her clothing in this episode.
I doubt that. She's still wearing her old clothes in the newly animated parts of the OP.

Having a sleepover party with two adults? Not creepy at all. :unsure:

I doubt that. She's still wearing her old clothes in the newly animated parts of the OP.

The episode seems to start the 'process' for Lillie changing her clothing, seeing the next titles. And with Lillie 'sneaking out', I think her clothing has a decent chance to change by the episode's end or at the beginning of the next episode.

Staff List
Here's the staff list.

Screenplay: Yuka Miyata

Storyboard: Mamoru Enomoto

Assistant director: Mamoru Enomoto

Animation directors: Makoto Tanoue, Yukari Kobayashi, and Yūko Watabe

VA List & New Summaries

She's the same person who did the screenplay for SM040, the one where Lana met those Seafolk.

The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Lillie: Kei Shindō

Kiawe: Kaito Ishikawa

Mallow: Reina Ueda

Lana: Hitomi Kikuchi

Sophocles: Fumiko Takekuma

Professor Kukui: Keiichi Nakagawa

Principal Oak: Unshō Ishizuka

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Rotom Pokédex: Daisuke Namikawa

Litten: Chinami Nishimura

Turtonator: Kenta Miyake

Steenee: Chika Fujimura

Popplio: Rikako Aikawa

Togedemaru: Mika Kanai

Gladion: Nobuhiko Okamoto

Lusamine: Sayaka Kinoshita

Professor Burnet: Sachi Kokuryū

Hobbes: Shinya Fukumatsu

Here are two new summaries of the episode, which Dephender translated.

There's a fun sleepover taking place today! Everyone's having a blast practicing battling, playing games, and so on! ...But after everyone has gone to sleep, Lillie ends up sneaking out of the house... What could have happened?!

The Pokémon School classmates and Professor Burnet have come to Professor Kukui's house, and it's decided they'll have a sleepover! The fun hours race by quickly as they play games, practice battling, eat... but once night has fallen, Professor Burnet spots Lillie sneaking out of the house after everyone has gone to sleep. She tries following her, and finds Lillie staring out at the sea, looking lonely. Just what has happened...?

No one mentioned about Lillie's father yet... We got Lillie, Lusamine and Gladion here, but what happened to Lusamine's husband?

Preview
Preview
- Hobbes films Lillie and Snowy.
- Rotom and some of Ash's classmates fight over the TV remote.
- Lillie talks to Profesor Burnet on the beach.
- Gladion's Silvally runs at Lillie inside a cave.
- Professor Burnet and Professor Kukui walk along the beach together at night.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys-fw0Iv4Ao

Kukui and Burnet are so cute! And Burnet is the mom Lillie deserves ;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom