• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM048: Full Force Pose at the Sleepover!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get why you feel that way, but don't you think that in almost every other way SM has successfully broken the mould set by other series including XY? I think there's good reason to be hopeful that things will pan out significantly differently. For one, very little headway was made in the Flare storyline until the last 1/3rd of the series, whereas this story is already rolling full steam only a year into the series, so the pacing is likely to be very different.
It feels like it's own thing to me already tbh, XY went their direction and SM has it's own and even if certain characters can be compared, they are still quite different. My example would be Gladion and Alain, 'Lusamine' and Lysandre etc.
This is why I feel like it's going down this direction. I hope it doesn't, and I'm sure that it probably won't, but I feel like for now there are still a lot of similarities between the XY climax and the SM climax buildup.

Oha Suta Preview
- Ash and co. look at where Ash's bed is.
- Kiawe rushes for something and then a box of food falls from the cupboard and onto his head.
- Ash and Pikachu look burnt.
- OluOlu plays Pokemon Base on TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom