• Snowy arrives in Motostoke and signs up to participate in the Gym Challenge. Watch here as Snowy encounters some rather noisy individuals in a hotel lobby.

PREVIEW: SM049: Lilie and Silvady, the Resurrected Memory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not-well known member.
Reaction score
SM049: Lilie and Silvady, the Resurrected Memory!
Airs: November 9

Here is a summary of the episode, which Dephender translated.

Due to a specific incident, parts of Lillie's memory are lost to her. She heads to Gladion in search of clues as to what these memories entail.

Last edited:
Joe Crammond
Reaction score
This will be an interesting episode, can't wait to see brother and sister interacting more

misses Alola
Reaction score
All these new titles are really exiting. Can't wait!

The week after this will be the USUM release... will there be a break then?

Reaction score
Is this where she is gonna change herself into a Z-Powered Form? If so, I'm looking forward to that episode.

Eye of the Swan
Reaction score
I wonder if those lost memories are somewhat related to her fear of Pokémon. Would be really interesting to find out what happened to her.

Glad to see that the plot is finally kicking in. You can consider me intrigued now.

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Yeah, the first thing I thought of when I saw the title was that Lillie might find out why she's so afraid of touching Pokemon.

Reaction score
I think she will not only remember the reason to fear Pokémon, but that her mother evilly obsessed to get Ultra Beast and etc.

Reaction score
I expected this to be coming and I am glad it has. Lillie is going to get her much needed character development and we'll finally get some answers hopefully. This could also be the episode where she changes her appearance also. Hoping my assumptions are right and she did witness an UB while at the AF with Gladion and that's what caused her to suppress her memories. May also lead to why Gladion stole Null as well.

Cute bunny baby
Reaction score
Yes, more of Lillie and Gladion :D

怪しいことも何一つない。
Reaction score
Ok, I might have jumped the gun a bit in the previous thread but...
I HOPE THIS IS SOMETHING SUBSTANTIAL.

Reaction score
Ok, I might have jumped the gun a bit in the previous thread but...
I HOPE THIS IS SOMETHING SUBSTANTIAL.
May be the beginning of Lillie's transformation or might even happen here. Either way I'm happy.

misses Alola
Reaction score
Oh, some kind of hint about their missing(?) dad would be nice. I hope Mohn isn't completely disregarded in the anime.

Prepare for over-used stock animation!
Reaction score
That would be a pretty short season though. I know TPCi has cut them shorter than 52 to end on a "better" episode before but have they ever done a 43 episode season?

Reaction score
That would be a pretty short season though. I know TPCi has cut them shorter than 52 to end on a "better" episode before but have they ever done a 43 episode season?
i beleive the last BW season and Sinnoh season were around 35ish episodes, but thats because both series had ended

MC Squared
Reaction score
Pokémon Advanced was only 40 episodes if you remove the last few bits of Master Quest thrown in there for some reason

Prepare for over-used stock animation!
Reaction score
We're talking about production seasons though, which the last few episodes of Master Quest were very much part of.

i beleive the last BW season and Sinnoh season were around 35ish episodes, but thats because both series had ended
Ah, I knew they cut them short but I didn't realize they were that short.
If that's the case I could see them ending the season with the Kasumi/Takeshi two-parter but SM049 also seems like it might be a significant point in the series which would also work as a season finale.

Reaction score
So if Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon is just one more week when this airs, does this mean something will happen? I think Necrozma could be on why Lillie fears Pokemon aside from Silvally.

Status
Not open for further replies.