• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM049: Lilie and Silvady, the Resurrected Memory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This doesn't seem right here... I thought Lillie was able to touch her Snowy, but it looks like something really terrible has happened to her and somehow seemed scared of it... Type: Null is the only hope to solve that mystery.

The end of the upcoming episode apparently is where she's gonna get re-traumatized I think

New Pictures & Third Summaries
Here are some new summaries of the episode, which Depehender translated.

X1ESxwc.jpg
Ppx3HKs.jpg
QqBQQ7O.jpg

From the first image.

To commemorate the 1000th episode to be broadcast, Sunshine Ikezaki will appear as a guest voice actor in the role of Hypno. Now that Lillie is once again unable to touch Pokémon, she goes to see Gladion. Meanwhile, Faba from the Aether Foundation fears that Lillie will get her memories back and his past failures will become known, so he plots her abduction.

From the second image.

Faba plots the kidnapping of Lillie as she's attempting to regain her memories.

From the third and final image.

The anime TV series "Pocket Monsters", which started airing in April 1997, is finally reaching its 1000th episode on air November 9th! To celebrate this, Sunshine Ikezaki will appear as a guest voice actor. Ikezaki will play the role of Hypno. In addition, we will start a giveaway project with extravagant presents for the viewers that will run for 8 weeks starting this day. The prizes include the popular and newly released video games, so don't miss a single week!! Lillie has ended up once again being unable to touch Pokémon after meeting with the Pokémon Silvally. She wants to regain her forgotten memories and sets off for where Gladion is. Meanwhile, Faba from the Aether Foundation fears that Lillie getting her memories back will result in the past failures he's been hiding becoming known, so he plots her abduction.

Here are some new summaries of the episode, which Depehender translated.

X1ESxwc.jpg
Ppx3HKs.jpg
QqBQQ7O.jpg

From the first image.

From the second image.

From the third and final image.

Like, wow! Faba will kidnapped Lillie so she can't get her memories back! What a dastardly guy! I thought Lusamine was weird, but this is inexcusable! I wonder if she is gonna do something about it... Please, regain your memories so you won't be afraid of touching Pokemon anymore.

VA List and Fourth Summaries
So...it's a talking Hypno?
He's probably just going to say Hypno's Japanese name.

So...it's a talking Hypno?
He's probably just going to say Hypno's Japanese name.

The VA List.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Lillie: Kei Shindō

Kiawe: Kaito Ishikawa

Mallow: Reina Ueda

Lana: Hitomi Kikuchi

Sophocles: Fumiko Takekuma

Professor Kukui: Keiichi Nakagawa

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Rotom Pokédex: Daisuke Namikawa

Litten: Chinami Nishimura

Togedemaru: Mika Kanai

Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara

James: Shin’ichiro Miki

Meowth: Inuko Inuyama

Wobbuffet: Yūji Ueda

Gladion: Nobuhiko Okamoto

Lusamine: Sayaka Kinoshita

Faba: Mitsuaki Madono

Professor Burnet: Sachi Kokuryū

Umbreon: Rikako Aikawa

Hypno: Sunshine Ikezaki

Toru Sakurai

Here are two new summaries of the episode, which Dephender translated.

Now that she's once again unable to touch Pokémon, Lillie visits various places she connects with memories shared with her family in an attempt to recall her lost memories. Just what happened in her past?!

Now that she's become unable to touch Pokémon, Lilllie decides to try remembering just what happened to her in the past. She uses Hoshigumo's Teleport to go to various places she connects with memories shared with her family, eventually arriving in the Aether Paradise basement. Meanwhile, Faba, who's going to get the failures he's been hiding exposed if Lillie remembers certain past incidents, plots to abduct her and erase her memories again...

Last edited:
Now that she's once again unable to touch Pokémon, Lilie visits various places she connects with memories shared with her family in an attempt to recall her lost memories. Just what happened in her past?!

Summary:
Now that she's become unable to touch Pokémon, Lilie decides to try remembering just what happened to her in the past. She uses Starcloud's Teleport to go to various places she connects with memories shared with her family, eventually arriving in the Aether Paradise basement. Meanwhile, Sauboh, who's going to get the failures he's been hiding exposed if Lilie remembers certain past incidents, plots to abduct her and erase her memories again...

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
Kei Shindo: Lilie
Kaito Ishikawa: Kaki
Reina Ueda: Mao
Hitomi Kikuchi: Suiren
Fumiko Takekuma: Māmane
Keiichi Nakagawa: Professor Kukui
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Yuji Ueda: Sonansu
Mika Kanai: Togedemaru
Rikako Aikawa: Blacky
Chinami Nishimura: Nyabby
Sunshine Ikezaki: Sleeper
Nobuhiko Okamoto: Gladio
Mitsuaki Madono: Sauboh
Sayaka Kinoshita: Lusamine
Sachi Kokuryu: Burnet
Toru Sakurai

Haven't seen Hypno for ages

Now that she's once again unable to touch Pokémon, Lilie visits various places she connects with memories shared with her family in an attempt to recall her lost memories. Just what happened in her past?!

Summary:
Now that she's become unable to touch Pokémon, Lilie decides to try remembering just what happened to her in the past. She uses Starcloud's Teleport to go to various places she connects with memories shared with her family, eventually arriving in the Aether Paradise basement. Meanwhile, Sauboh, who's going to get the failures he's been hiding exposed if Lilie remembers certain past incidents, plots to abduct her and erase her memories again...

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
Kei Shindo: Lilie
Kaito Ishikawa: Kaki
Reina Ueda: Mao
Hitomi Kikuchi: Suiren
Fumiko Takekuma: Māmane
Keiichi Nakagawa: Professor Kukui
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Yuji Ueda: Sonansu
Mika Kanai: Togedemaru
Rikako Aikawa: Blacky
Chinami Nishimura: Nyabby
Sunshine Ikezaki: Sleeper
Nobuhiko Okamoto: Gladio
Mitsuaki Madono: Sauboh
Sayaka Kinoshita: Lusamine
Sachi Kokuryu: Burnet
Toru Sakurai

Haven't seen Hypno for ages
Toru Sakurai as ?????? Type: Null or Silvally... Probably.

I also believed Faba is the one that sent Bewear to watch over Team Rocket ever since them and Ash had arrived in Alola spying secretly.

Wasn't be surprised more sinister plot is going to revealed next Thursday. Where he openly announcing to kidnapped Nebby to opening up Ultra Wormhole that will lead to the event of the Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon game in order to change the world by taking control of Ultra Beasts. But we all know is going to failed. In which another side of the world had draw the attention as another villain team (Ultra Recon Squad or Team Ultra), that is going to conspiracy even more evil plot twist that make Faba plan look like small fry.

Also, anyway after the next Thursday, I believe Episode 50 will be premier in November 23 after taking a break for the release of the game. In where the highly possibility of Nanu and Acerola will make their début appearance. If that so, Guzzlord will be appear in Nanu flashback, before he is Island kahuna.

Last edited:
I also believed Faba is the one that sent Bewear to watch over Team Rocket ever since them and Ash had arrived in Alola spying secretly.

Wasn't be surprised more sinister plot is going to revealed next Thursday. Where he openly announcing to kidnapped Nebby to opening up Ultra Wormhole that will lead to the event of the Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon game in order to change the world by taking control of Ultra Beasts. But we all know is going to failed. In which another side of the world had draw the attention as another villain team (Ultra Recon Squad or Team Ultra), that is going to conspiracy even more evil plot twist that make Faba plan look like small fry.

Also, anyway after the next Thursday, I believe Episode 50 will be premier in November 23 after taking a break for the release of the game. In where the highly possibility of Nanu and Acerola will make their début appearance. If that so, Buzzlord will be appear in Nanu flashback.
We already know SM050 will air on November 16.

We already know SM050 will air on November 16.
Wasn't they wanted to take a break after the release of Ultra Sun & Moon? Are they rushing everything?

If that so, Ula Ula Arc going take awhile probably somewhere in December.

Last edited:
I bet Faba would use Hypno to somehow hypnotize Lillie causing her to lose her memories about being able to touch Pokemon. As you know, Hypno is a psychic-type Pokemon and it uses its pendulum to put everyone to sleep and then eats their dreams or it can use it to hypnotize their minds and think they are someone else.

I think the Hypno is Faba's since his game counterpart has it, and the hypno knows hypnosis.

No? Why would they want something like that?
Because, I thought that the Aether Arc is going to end in Episode 49. Never knew about Episode 50 is going to continue. I guess that Ula Ula Arc is going take awhile to begins. Also, do you have a feeling that Nebby is going to evolve to Cosmoem during after Faba kidnapped?

You're right. That would make sense.
I think her dairy is the key to make her remembering everything that she had experienced, before she end the writing and change her usual outfit to "Z-powered form". I also believe, she is going to overcome her traumatized and able to touch pokémon once more as seen her eyes of determination in the opening 1 version 2 as for Faba. His outcome will had a terrible fate awaits him for doing those stuff. Probably going to be in wanted post in all Alola region as a criminal.

Last edited:
TV Tokyo Preview
This promises to be an exciting episode, can anyone recall the last time Hypno appeared in the flesh?
I looked it up and the last time Hypno appeared was way back in the Battle Frontier episode Spontaneous Combusken in a cameo. I had no idea it had not appeared for so long.

Faba looks like he's going all out in that battle. Can't wait to see Silvally in action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom