• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM049: Lilie and Silvady, the Resurrected Memory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When was the last time a Pokemon had used hypnosis on someone? The last time I remember it being used this way is in Pokemon movie 12 when a Bronzong used it on Ash, Dawn, and Brock.

When was the last time a Pokemon had used hypnosis on someone? The last time I remember it being used this way is in Pokemon movie 12 when a Bronzong used it on Ash, Dawn, and Brock.

In XY, the Malamar used it on Nurse Joy to make her become their face didn't they?

Wasn't they wanted to take a break after the release of Ultra Sun & Moon? Are they rushing everything?

If that so, Ula Ula Arc going take awhile probably somewhere in December.

Wait, is it confirmed that Ash and friends will be going to Ula Ula island? I haven't seen any information on this

I am really intrigued by the next episode, espicially since I saw Faba on the poster after the game trailer, I am quite intrigued right now, I have so many predictions about what is going to happen in the anime next.

255.jpg

The background effect that was frequently used in the show until XY. In XY they very rarely used it but they've started to use it more often in SM.

No, just speculation.
I wasn't stating about speculation. It is an obvious thought since Ash had already pass the grand trial of both Hala and Olivia. So the third definitely will be in Ula Ula by Nanu.

I wasn't stating about speculation. It is an obvious thought since Ash had already pass the grand trial of both Hala and Olivia. So the third definitely will be in Ula Ula by Nanu.
Yeah, but not straight away. That's speculation. Plus, the anime can do what they want, so yeah, still speculation.

Pokenchi Preview
- Lillies classmates talk to her.
- Faba calls out his Hypno and Alakazam.
- Faba's Pokemon attack Ash, Pikachu, Snowy and Nebby.
- Faba walks away with Lillie.
- Lillie floats in the air due to a Psychic-type attack.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sSHYhKFqWM

Last edited:
BREAKING NEWS: SPEED LINES ARE BACK!

They were in SM039 and SM042 too iirc

Wasn't the whole point of the art style switch to get better animation for cheaper?? This series is already pretty bad with recycled animation, don't revert the one thing XY did right with it ;-;

Wow, that Type: Null evolution looks awesome - breaking out of the helmet right at that moment instead of glowing all blue.

Oha Suta Preview
- Ash and Lillie walk through the basement of Aether Paradise.
- Faba talks angrily to Jessie and James in the basement.
- Faba's Hypno blocks a Stone Edge attack from Gladion's Lycanroc.
- Team Rocket are in their Aether Paradise disguises and stand with a fire as a background.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqDPmz2i52Q

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom