• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM050: Sauboh's Counterattack! The Kidnapped Hoshigumo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
SM050: Sauboh's Counterattack! The Kidnapped Hoshigumo!!
Airs: November 16

Last edited:
I'm not sure I like where this is going. We're getting to a point where it looks like Lusamine is just a mediocre mother and Faba is the only true antagonist.

So guys, based on this title, I'm having a guess about what's going to happen here. I am nearly sure that Faba is the main bad guy, I think he's kidnapping Nebby to use it's power to open the Ultra Space to bring back Nihilego. I think just like episode 48 into 49, 49 will lead into 50 where we see him using his Hypno to abduct Nebby, this will probably happen after Lillie gets back her memories and she, Ash and possibly Gladion confronts him. I think at the end of 50, Lillie will be changing outfits (possible season end here?) and this will happen because Lusamine will save Lillie from getting abducted by Nihilego and she instead will be dragged into the US along with Faba. So this is just MY theory on what will happen.. What do you guys think?

Also there is a slight chance that Lusamine is evil and because Lillie found out about Faba, he kidnapped it on a whim and then Lusamine reveals herself at the end of 50. I highly doubt this though and I think she's good.

Something tells me we are getting a lot of mysteries revealed in this episode.

I must say that everything goes very very fast. Maybe too fast, cause I think SM wont last very very long if they are going to do things fast

I must say that everything goes very very fast. Maybe too fast, cause I think SM wont last very very long if they are going to do things fast

I'm sure we'll get an arc of Ash exploring some anime exclusive islands to fill the gaps until we get the next game after we get through the climax of this series.

I'm sure we'll get an arc of Ash exploring some anime exclusive islands to fill the gaps until we get the next game after we get through the climax of this series.
I just think they are rushing things. First a boring season and not they do the action things in one season

https://i.imgur.com/GHr5V4t.png

If we do get a filler arc, maybe it'll be about Ash and "that girl" (obviously referring to Lillie) going on that adventure mentioned in the opening song.

This Sauboh business is surely going to be a feint which allows the real evil plot to unfold in the background... He is far too obvious and un-sinister.

Gee, thanks Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon... -_-

I just think they are rushing things. First a boring season and now they do the action things in one season

Wouldn't surprise me at all if this was the case. They surely have to recover from the overly slow pacing from the first season by speeding things up now.

I know that I wished for the plot to kick in, but I'm still baffled by how long they took (which is a quite terrible mistake, since they must know by now that initial slow pacing was one of the worst complaints last saga) and why they are slapping plot-relevant episode after plot-relevant episode so quickly. Couldn't they have spread the fillers and plot-based episodes a bit more evenly, so that we could have had a more balanced pacing?

Regardless, I wonder what Cosmog's role will be... will it be stressed out soon (kinda like in SM) and become a Cosmoeg or something?

Gee, thanks Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon... -_-

Wouldn't surprise me at all if this was the case. They surely have to recover from the overly slow pacing from the first season by speeding things up now.

I know that I wished for the plot to kick in, but I'm still baffled by how long they took (which is a quite terrible mistake, since they must know by now that initial slow pacing was one of the worst complaints last saga) and why they are slapping plot-relevant episode after plot-relevant episode so quickly. Couldn't they have spread the fillers and plot-based episodes a bit more evenly, so that we could have had a more balanced pacing?

Regardless, I wonder what Cosmog's role will be... will it be stressed out soon (kinda like in SM) and become a Cosmoeg or something?

I've mentioned it before but I wonder if they were waiting on the new game to avoid another BW2 situation.

First Summary
Here is a summary of the episode, which Dephender translated.

Ppx3HKs.jpg

Faba has had his failures exposed and been driven up against the wall, where he now strikes back on his lonesome!

Faba has had his failures exposed and been driven up against the wall, where he now strikes back on his lonesome!
What? His lonesome?

He attacks by himself I suppose, plans to kidnap Lillie etc, guess he's gone over the edge.
That is what all villain does. In this episode, all I can say that Nebby is probably going to evolve to Cosmoem. In where Ash will try every way to save Lillie and Cosmog to end Faba evil scheme. Afterwards, we won't been seeing Episode 51 until November 30. Where the new Arc is going to be happened, probably Nanu, Acerola or even Guzma will make an appearance after this sinister plot is finally done or maybe is not over yet. That is what I'm guessing now.

I hope he's really acting on his own and not as a red herring; I'll be so disappointed in the writers if Lusamine goes "antagonist" on us here too, after what they did with Malva. I want to be surprised!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom