• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM050: Sauboh's Counterattack! The Kidnapped Hoshigumo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he's really acting on his own and not as a red herring; I'll be so disappointed in the writers if Lusamine goes "antagonist" on us here too, after what they did with Malva. I want to be surprised!
yeah but Malva really wasnt going antagonistic for the elite four. she was one of lysandre's allies but immediately changes sides when she understood what was going to happen

yeah but Malva really wasnt going antagonistic for the elite four. she was one of lysandre's allies but immediately changes sides when she understood what was going to happen
Changing sides and fighting against Lysandre though, that's something we've never seen from her game and Adventures counterparts. I appreciated the turn they took with her character.

Something tells me Necrozma is Faba's secret weapon after Ash foils him, it's gonna be like Mewtwo before the first movie.

New Summary
Here is a new summary that came with the tentative titles, which Dephender translated.

Now that Lillie has regained her memories, she's enjoying some real quality time. However, the Aether Foundation department chief Faba is discontent, being in a precarious position due to his failures. He now plots to abduct Hoshigumo, which is a required element in a plan he's made to gain power within the foundation. His aim is to use its power to summon Ultra Beasts.

Here is a new summary that came with the tentative titles, which Dephender translated.
Faba is a maniac. Ultra Beasts are super strong. I have a feeling Lusamine will get tagged along into this madness and be sent to the Ultra Space.

Last edited:
That is what all villain does. In this episode, all I can say that Nebby is probably going to evolve to Cosmoem. In where Ash will try every way to save Lillie and Cosmog to end Faba evil scheme. Afterwards, we won't been seeing Episode 51 until November 30. Where the new Arc is going to be happened, probably Nanu, Acerola or even Guzma will make an appearance after this sinister plot is finally done or maybe is not over yet. That is what I'm guessing now.
Not sure what would make nebby evolving into cosmoem make sense.
cosmoem doesn't seem like the pokemon capable of conveniently evolving to save the day.
one scenario that could work though. is if faba drains all the energy from nebby and nebby turns into cosmoem.

Like I say before, Lillie will overcome it and finally see the light to allowing herself to move on. In which her character development about to shine. Next, we will see her changing clothes to "Z-Powered form" with the eyes of determination to become Pokémon trainer.

Faba is a maniac. Ultra Beasts are super strong. I have a feeling Lusamine will get tagged along into this madness and be sent to the Ultra Space.

Not as maniac as Team Flare leader, Lysandre. In which another villain are about to bite to dust for trying to establishing New World Order of using something that is beyond control. In the end, we all know the result evil will never victory over good. That is as usual.

Not sure what would make nebby evolving into cosmoem make sense.
cosmoem doesn't seem like the pokemon capable of conveniently evolving to save the day.
one scenario that could work though. is if faba drains all the energy from nebby and nebby turns into cosmoem.

If that ever happened, it will be one hell of episode. Afterwards, all we need to wait is where Lillie going to wait Sun Flute to finally allowing Nebby to fully evolve to it final form (Solgaleo) at Poni Island, in which where it will get absorbed by Necrozma to become Beasts of destruction. But that we can wait.

VA List & New Summaries
The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Lillie: Kei Shindō

Kiawe: Kaito Ishikawa

Mallow: Reina Ueda

Lana: Hitomi Kikuchi

Sophocles: Fumiko Takekuma

Professor Kukui: Keiichi Nakagawa

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Rotom Pokédex: Daisuke Namikawa

Litten: Chinami Nishimura

Turtonator: Kenta Miyake

Steenee: Chika Fujimura

Popplio: Rikako Aikawa

Togedemaru: Mika Kanai

Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara

James: Shin’ichiro Miki

Meowth: Inuko Inuyama

Wobbuffet: Yūji Ueda

Gladion: Nobuhiko Okamoto

Lusamine: Sayaka Kinoshita

Faba: Mistuaki Madono

Professor Burnet: Sachi Kokuryū

Hobbes: Shinya Fukumatsu

Silvally: Toru Sakurai

Here are two new summaries of the episode, which dephender translated.

Now that she has regained her memory and become able to touch Pokémon, Lillie has been enjoying some quality time at the Pokémon School. However, Faba is...?! We have giveaways to commemorate the 1000th episode of the anime to be broadcast, too!

Lillie has remembered what happened with Silvally in the past, and as also become able to touch Pokémon. She's now been enjoying quality time at the Pokémon School. Meanwhile, Faba, who had his failures exposed, plots to use Hoshigumo to summon Ultra Beasts. There's a giveaway project where you can win extravagant prizes this week as well! Keep watching till the very end!!

The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Lillie: Kei Shindō

Kiawe: Kaito Ishikawa

Mallow: Reina Ueda

Lana: Hitomi Kikuchi

Sophocles: Fumiko Takekuma

Professor Kukui: Keiichi Nakagawa

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Rotom Pokédex: Daisuke Namikawa

Litten: Chinami Nishimura

Turtonator: Kenta Miyake

Steenee: Chika Fujimura

Popplio: Rikako Aikawa

Togedemaru: Mika Kanai

Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara

James: Shin’ichiro Miki

Meowth: Inuko Inuyama

Wobbuffet: Yūji Ueda

Gladion: Nobuhiko Okamoto

Lusamine: Sayaka Kinoshita

Faba: Mistuaki Madono

Professor Burnet: Sachi Kokuryū

Hobbes: Shinya Fukumatsu

Silvally: Toru Sakurai

Here are two new summaries of the episode, which dephender translated.

Ooh so Lilie’s butler Hobbes is gonna get tied up in this too, I wonder what he’s gonna do.

If that ever happened, it will be one hell of episode. Afterwards, all we need to wait is where Lillie going to wait Sun Flute to finally allowing Nebby to fully evolve to it final form (Solgaleo) at Poni Island, in which where it will get absorbed by Necrozma to become Beasts of destruction. But that we can wait.
I honesty feel the Sun and moon plot was lacking at first.
just random episodes with no plot whatsoever
And now that there is plot......
it is going to be summed up in about 4 episodes by the looks of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom