• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM050: Sauboh's Counterattack! The Kidnapped Hoshigumo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Litten, it'll never see Lillie the same again. This looks like it's going to be an intense episode, just in time for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.

Poor Litten, it'll never see Lillie the same again. This looks like it's going to be an intense episode, just in time for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.
Right. And I bet Lusamine would somehow get suck into that ultra hole... I'm 100% sure that will happen.

Lusamine to be kidnapped in this episode eh
I hope not. lusamine seems like a protective mother and nothing more, suddenly turning the tables would be a hard task to pull off.
ugh. but they'll probrobably go that way anyways to follow plot.

But...Faba is so boring as the main antag :cool:
have you seen sailor faba?

^ Wasn't it the same voice that Nihilego had in the flashback?

Yeah, it definitely sounds like the same one. And considering it played a huge part in why Lillie couldn't touch most Pokemon for most of the series, I don't see why they would show off a different one.

I hope not. lusamine seems like a protective mother and nothing more, suddenly turning the tables would be a hard task to pull off.
ugh. but they'll probrobably go that way anyways to follow plot.

She seemed really much like a good mother in the latest episode tbh. the only way she goes villain is if Nihilego kidnaps her and starts messing with her head.

Faaaaaaaaaack Iwane is pulling it out of the bag next week...

She seemed really much like a good mother in the latest episode tbh. the only way she goes villain is if Nihilego kidnaps her and starts messing with her head.
(Which is probably what they're going to do.)
there's an episode named ''rescuing lusamine.
so yeah, that might happen.

(Which is probably what they're going to do.)
there's an episode named ''rescuing lusamine.
so yeah, that might happen.

Yeah my guess is she will slowly start turning crazy from there which would be a shame as she seemed content, dunno what would send her over the edge.

Yeah my guess is she will slowly start turning crazy from there which would be a shame as she seemed content, dunno what would send her over the edge.

Probably just being exposed to the neurotoxins may cause her to start going crazy. Also, if USUM are adapted in any way in the animé, I could see an issue with Necrozma assisting in driving her over the edge too if her mind is already fragile due to the neurotoxins. And there's also any machinations of Team (Rainbow) Rocket to consider, too.

Probably just being exposed to the neurotoxins may cause her to start going crazy. Also, if USUM are adapted in any way in the animé, I could see an issue with Necrozma assisting in driving her over the edge too if her mind is already fragile due to the neurotoxins. And there's also any machinations of Team (Rainbow) Rocket to consider, too.

After she gets saved or not in episode 53 is where it'll really start taking shape I suppose. It'll be interesting to see.

The official movie websites lists Umbreon as the Pokemon for this episode, as they do with every other episode. So it should appear in this episode. Also, here's a new image for this episode.

ihfcfdQ.jpg

Last edited:
Pokenchi Preview
- Lillie happily embraces most of the groups Pokemon and they are all happy about this.
- Lillie and some of the groups Pokemon play jumprope.
- Hoshigumo goes inside a box which Faba holds.
- Pikachu uses Iron Tail on the box.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmvE0AkYSZA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom