• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM051: Lively Lilie! A Determined Runaway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
SM051: Give It Your AlLilie! A Determined Runaway!!
Airs: November 23

Last edited:
This doesn't feel right... Is she gonna run away from the mansion and find her Mother all alone?

First Summary
Here is a summary of the episode, which Dephender translated.

Ash is worried about the fact that Hoshigumo hasn't moved ever since the incident at Aether Paradise. And when he also receives news that Lillie has run away from home together with Gladion, he takes his troubles to the authority of the island, Hala.

Welp, kids these days don't know what to do with their life. Let's see what Hala will suggest about this problem.
'Twould be funny if he was like "I dunno". When I first saw authorities, I thought of Officer Jenny. Hopefully she helps in some way.

'Twould be funny if he was like "I dunno". When I first saw authorities, I thought of Officer Jenny. Hopefully she helps in some way.
Apparently she doesn't get any spotlight lately. She only appeared 3 times in a row.

Nebby hasn’t moved since the incident… something tells me that Nebby will have turned into Cosmoem as a result of said “incident”, causing it to become an inert cocoon, just like how its in-game counterpart has become immobile under similar circumstances.

Though, I find it weird that the writers are essentially recreating the climax of the SM games so soon… do they have planned to do something USUM-related at a later point?

Though, I find it weird that the writers are essentially recreating the climax of the SM games so soon… do they have planned to do something USUM-related at a later point?
I think the reason why they want to get this stuff out of the way first so they can get started on building the USUM plot stuff.

Yeah, I have to think they're moving through the plot of SM to get to whatever is coming out of USUM. I'm fine with that. The plot is definitely moving quickly now, but it sounds like USUM is going to have a lot of interesting stuff in it. If it eventually turns into something like DA, then I'll complain.

Cool that Hala is coming back...and that Ash actually went to him for help. An actually responsible move on his part!

Last edited:
Hala: "Ohohoho Satoshi!...Errr...Kapu-Kokeko blah blah...'m a Kahuna...blah...go after them, somehow."
The way Hala would say to Ash might be something like this. Ash would usually run away when someone's running away from the house, but this time he takes some authority and asks for help.

Second Summary
Here are some new summaries of the episode, which Dephender translated. There is also an image of the episode, which shows Lillie in a new outfit.

pry4zcw.jpg

Hoshigumo has become unable to move due to the incident at Aether Paradise. And while Ash and the others are worrying about it, Lillie ends up running away from home together with her brother Gladion. Ash was at his wits end, and decides to consult Island King Hala.

welp we know Lillie gets her new look in either this episode or the one this week

I'd hazard a guess to say that it's in this episode and probably after she finished writing in her journal. This weeks episode seems packed enough for her to change, unless it's a cliffhanger moment where she changes at the end, getting ready to leave with Gladion.

The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Lillie: Kei Shindō

Kiawe: Kaito Ishikawa

Mallow: Reina Ueda

Lana: Hitomi Kikuchi

Sophocles: Fumiko Takekuma

Professor Kukui: Keiichi Nakagawa

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Rotom Pokédex: Daisuke Namikawa

Gladion: Nobuhiko Okamoto

Faba: Mitsuaki Madono

Wicke: Chika Fujimura

Professor Burnet: Sachi Kokuryū

Hala: Nobuyuki Hiyama

Hobbes: Shinya Fukumatsu

Silvally: Toru Sakurai

Tapu Koko: Rikako Aikawa

Here are two new summaries of the episode, which Dephender translated.

Lillie and Gladion attempt to enter the Ultra Wormhole in order to rescue Lusamine!
We also have a giveaway project where you can win "Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon" via lottery!

As a result of the incident at Aether Paradise, Hoshigumo has become unable to move and Lusamine has been abducted by the Ultra Beasts?! Lillie and Gladion attempt to enter the Ultra Wormhole in order to rescue their mother. Meanwhile, Ash decides to consult Island King Hala after learning Lillie has run away from home... In the giveaway project celebrating the broadcast of 1000 episodes of the anime, you can win "Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon" through a lottery!

Last edited:
VA List
Lilie and Gladio attempt to enter the Ultra Hole in order to rescue Lusamine!
We also have a giveaway project where you can win "Pocket Monsters Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon" via lottery!

Summary:
As a result of the incident at Aether Paradise, Starcloud has become unable to move and Lusamine has been abducted by the Ultra Beasts?! Lilie and Gladio attempt to enter the Ultra Hole in order to rescue their mother. Meanwhile, Satoshi decides to consult Island King Hala after learning Lilie has run away from home...
In the giveaway project celebrating the broadcast of 1000 episodes of the anime, you can win "Pocket Monsters Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon" through a lottery!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
Kei Shindo: Lilie
Kaito Ishikawa: Kaki
Reina Ueda: Mao
Hitomi Kikuchi: Suiren
Fumiko Takekuma: Māmane
Keiichi Nakagawa: Professor Kukui
Rikako Aikawa: Kapu-Kokeko
Toru Sakurai: Silvady
Nobuyuki Hiyama: Hala
Nobuhiko Okamoto: Gladio
Mitsuaki Madono: Sauboh
Sachi Kokuryu: Burnet
Chika Fujimura: Wicke
Shinyu Fukumatsu: James

Lilie and Gladio attempt to enter the Ultra Hole in order to rescue Lusamine!
We also have a giveaway project where you can win "Pocket Monsters Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon" via lottery!

Summary:
As a result of the incident at Aether Paradise, Starcloud has become unable to move and Lusamine has been abducted by the Ultra Beasts?! Lilie and Gladio attempt to enter the Ultra Hole in order to rescue their mother. Meanwhile, Satoshi decides to consult Island King Hala after learning Lilie has run away from home...
In the giveaway project celebrating the broadcast of 1000 episodes of the anime, you can win "Pocket Monsters Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon" through a lottery!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
Kei Shindo: Lilie
Kaito Ishikawa: Kaki
Reina Ueda: Mao
Hitomi Kikuchi: Suiren
Fumiko Takekuma: Māmane
Keiichi Nakagawa: Professor Kukui
Rikako Aikawa: Kapu-Kokeko
Toru Sakurai: Silvady
Nobuyuki Hiyama: Hala
Nobuhiko Okamoto: Gladio
Mitsuaki Madono: Sauboh
Sachi Kokuryu: Burnet
Chika Fujimura: Wicke
Shinyu Fukumatsu: James
I knew Lusamine would somehow get sucked into the Ultra Space and meanwhile being poisoned and possessed by an Ultra Beast. Nebby being unable to move is basically it has evolved into a Cosmoem. That would explain why it can't move anymore. No Team Rocket here and the classmates' Pokemon, but I do believe they will appear but won't speak here. Except for Team Rocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom