• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

PREVIEW: SM053: Hurry! The Great Lusamine Rescue Operation!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
SM053: Hurry! The Great Lusamine Rescue Operation!!
Airs: December 7

Last edited:

Minnale101

Reaction score
Reading the summary. This sounds just like Sun and moon climax.

Ash in ultra space

radek.tadajewski.7

Reaction score
Lusamine in Ultra Space? I hope she won't get possessed by an Ultra Beast called Nihilego.

First Summary

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Here is a summary of the episode, which Dephender translated.

Ash and the others have passed through the Ultra Wormhole thanks to Solgaleo's powers. The place they eventually arrive is the world the Ultra Beasts live in. They make an attempt to rescue Lusamine, but the Pokémon that have been put under the Ultra Beasts' control stand in their way.

Rajas20

Reaction score
Ha! I called it! Lusamine being taken into the US and needing to be rescued :D

Plumeria

Cool cat
Reaction score
Yeah, the pacing is really weird. Not that these episodes don't sound exciting, but the anime is a big question mark to me right now. Maybe it'll make sense after USUM comes out and we get new potential arcs for the anime.

They're saving the best island and characters for last, r-right...?

Johtohfiller

Reaction score
I wonder if they'll rescue her right away or if she'll lose her mind to the Ultra Beasts and they'll have to confront her later?

If it's the former I've gotta scratch my head over what might come next besides more filler.

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
Reaction score
I wonder if they'll rescue her right away or if she'll lose her mind to the Ultra Beasts and they'll have to confront her later?

If it's the former I've gotta scratch my head over what might come next besides more filler.
I could see a scenario where they manage to rescue Lusamine and she seems to be fine at first, but it's later revealed at the end, maybe by a mark on Lusamine's arm or on the back of her neck that she was stung by Nihilego. Later, in the series, she begins to lose her mind and there is another arc where Ash, Lillie, and the others have to save her. And this could also come on top of whatever USUM may bring to the table in terms of potential arcs with the Ultra Recon Squad, Necrozma, and Team Rainbow Rocket.

Johtohfiller

Reaction score
I could see a scenario where they manage to rescue Lusamine and she seems to be fine at first, but it's later revealed at the end, maybe by a mark on Lusamine's arm or on the back of her neck that she was stung by Nihilego. Later, in the series, she begins to lose her mind and there is another arc where Ash, Lillie, and the others have to save her. And this could also come on top of whatever USUM may bring to the table in terms of potential arcs with the Ultra Recon Squad, Necrozma, and Team Rainbow Rocket.
That sounds great actually.

Jaypom

Reaction score
I'm getting a sickening feeling we are gonna get some type of Decolora mess after the aether arc... they are going SO FAST. why do the creators love to torment us with wacky paces :cry:

TRNatalie

Reaction score
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this arc is moving fast. I'm really hoping some of the speculations brought up here are somehow true.

Rajas20

Reaction score
I'm 90% sure that Lusamine won't be rescued and be trapped in the US where she will slowly go crazy due to Nihilego. It could also be used as a catalyst for Ash, Gladion and Lillie to travel to the other islands and beat the Kahunas to get stronger. It's also possible that the arc won't truly end here but be put on pause and continue after Ash beats all the Kahunas.

martianmister

マーシャンミスター
Reaction score
These titles seems fishy to me. We're only half-way on SM, and they already rushed to the end of the game plot. I began to believe that SM is going to be shorter than what we expected.

SonansuMan

That's the way it is.
Reaction score
This series is supposed to have 140 episodes and yet not even halfway in we're going through the main plot... As Natalie stated, this feels rushed.

Sakuraa

Cute bunny baby
Reaction score
Geez, Lusamine is already needing to be rescued from Ultra Space. Wtf is going on? Why are they rushing the actual plot when we've been suffering through filler and pointless garbage for so long? We literally just got to Aether, now the most climatic moment revolving around them in the game is already about to happen. The pacing this series is so bad :mad:

BigDocFan

Reaction score
Feels like the ending to Sun and Moon yet we're only at Episode 53, if this is the case, maybe Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon will provide more for the anime

Status
Not open for further replies.