• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM053: Hurry! The Great Lusamine Rescue Operation!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now this is interesting:
"Does she have some kind of reason for not trying to escape?!"

Preview
- Ash and co. travel through on the Warp Ride.
- Ash and co. battle Lusamine's Pokemon.
- A wall of jagged rocks are created around Lusmaine to protect her.
- Ash pushes Lillie out of the way from a jagged rock coming out of the ground underneath her.
- Clefable charges at Lillie.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXDPS2XryMk

Ok looks like these episodes will make up for the fact we’ve had a low amount of battles this series. I really wanna say someone will evolve or learn new move but I cant really tell who that might end up being

They'll probably focus on Team Skull in Ula'ula, because of Po Town and all that.

Pokenchi Preview
- Ash's Pikachu spots Lusamine in Ultra Space.
- Lusamine's Pokemon get called out.
- Lusamine's Milotic battle's Mallow's Steenee.
- Kiawe's Turtonaor and Marowak battle Lusamine's Salazzle.
- Clefable glows with Dazzling Gleam as Lillie smiles.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2TnHVVHH4Q

Last edited:
Wait a second. If Lusamine is fused with that UB, she keeps saying "Stay away! Don't come near me!". Something terrible must have happened to her.

Man, I was really hoping Plumeria would get to be the one to introduce Salazzle in the anime. Lusamine doesn't even have one in the games... come on...

Man, I was really hoping Plumeria would get to be the one to introduce Salazzle in the anime. Lusamine doesn't even have one in the games... come on...
Because instead of Bewear that she has in the games, it got replaced with an Absol and Salazzle.

At this point I don't expect Plumeria to appear.

Guess Plumeria could still feature Alolan Muk or Toxapex (who could be a rival to Kojirou's Mareanie, continuing the rivalry between TR and TS). But yeah otherwise Plumeria will be super lucky just to be a background character now... Will they feature Golisopod with some random-ass trainer too?

Nice to see the classmates trying to help.
And here I was thinking they'd just stand around in awe ala Dragonball Z/Super.

Last edited:
Nice to see the classmates trying to help.
And here I was thinking they'd just stand around in awe ala DBZ/Super.
It's something rare, usually they would stand in one and do nothing like Mallow did in Lurantis episode, but now we can see they are actually helping out instead of standing there in one place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom