• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview SM053: Hurry! The Great Lusamine Rescue Operation!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ii kanji

Eternally misleading
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/her
Now this is interesting:
"Does she have some kind of reason for not trying to escape?!"

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Preview
- Ash and co. travel through on the Warp Ride.
- Ash and co. battle Lusamine's Pokemon.
- A wall of jagged rocks are created around Lusmaine to protect her.
- Ash pushes Lillie out of the way from a jagged rock coming out of the ground underneath her.
- Clefable charges at Lillie.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXDPS2XryMk

Jaypom

Reaction score
Ok looks like these episodes will make up for the fact we’ve had a low amount of battles this series. I really wanna say someone will evolve or learn new move but I cant really tell who that might end up being

A Wild Luxray

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
I wonder if the anime will actually try to explain the bizarre fusion between Lusamine and Nihilego

A Wild Luxray

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
I seriously hope they don't just forget about Team Skull since they were supposed to be tied to the Aether Foundation. Right here, we would have gotten Guzma's legendary "Y'ALL ARE STUPID!" line if he was here.

KyseL

Reaction score
They'll probably focus on Team Skull in Ula'ula, because of Po Town and all that.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Pokenchi Preview
- Ash's Pikachu spots Lusamine in Ultra Space.
- Lusamine's Pokemon get called out.
- Lusamine's Milotic battle's Mallow's Steenee.
- Kiawe's Turtonaor and Marowak battle Lusamine's Salazzle.
- Clefable glows with Dazzling Gleam as Lillie smiles.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2TnHVVHH4Q

Last edited:

radek.tadajewski.7

Reaction score
Wait a second. If Lusamine is fused with that UB, she keeps saying "Stay away! Don't come near me!". Something terrible must have happened to her.

Plumeria

misses Alola
Reaction score
Man, I was really hoping Plumeria would get to be the one to introduce Salazzle in the anime. Lusamine doesn't even have one in the games... come on...

BigDocFan

Super Cute and Powerful
Reaction score
Brilliant, I always enjoy seeing more trainers with Pokemon, makes Bulbapedia a bit more fun

radek.tadajewski.7

Reaction score
Man, I was really hoping Plumeria would get to be the one to introduce Salazzle in the anime. Lusamine doesn't even have one in the games... come on...
Because instead of Bewear that she has in the games, it got replaced with an Absol and Salazzle.

marshiyanmisuta

マーシャンミスター
Reaction score
At this point I don't expect Plumeria to appear.

Plumeria

misses Alola
Reaction score
Guess Plumeria could still feature Alolan Muk or Toxapex (who could be a rival to Kojirou's Mareanie, continuing the rivalry between TR and TS). But yeah otherwise Plumeria will be super lucky just to be a background character now... Will they feature Golisopod with some random-ass trainer too?

SammyW27

Reaction score
Nice to see the classmates trying to help.
And here I was thinking they'd just stand around in awe ala Dragonball Z/Super.

Last edited:

radek.tadajewski.7

Reaction score
Nice to see the classmates trying to help.
And here I was thinking they'd just stand around in awe ala DBZ/Super.
It's something rare, usually they would stand in one and do nothing like Mallow did in Lurantis episode, but now we can see they are actually helping out instead of standing there in one place.

Status
Not open for further replies.