• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM053: Hurry! The Great Lusamine Rescue Operation!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I think these titles are real. The Summaries on TV-Tokyo's website for the previous episode match up with the same summary posted for that same episode, which was posted along with these titles. So, I think it's free to speculate, unless someone who created a "fake" summary was good at predicting what a future summary would also mention.

All I can say is after this episode does Ula Ula Arc can finally begin and the debut appearance of Nanu, Acerola and Guzma? Because, we never see Totem Pokémon appear ever since after Episode 35. Due to all the crazy stuff that is going on, Brock and Misty return and this Aether in a very slow pace and then in three new episode to rush to get everything done. It just making the Arc in a total mess. What are they thinking that this is such a good idea to end an Arc like that, huh?

Nevertheless I really looking forward to this.

Last edited:
I'm getting a sickening feeling we are gonna get some type of Decolora mess after the aether arc... they are going SO FAST. why do the creators love to torment us with wacky paces :cry:
Wacky paces, Wacky Races!

Anyway it’s clear that if Lusamine does end up trapped in Ultra Space and if it’s the last of the Aether stuff right now, this obviously won’t be the last we’ll see of her. And she’ll probably go insane due to Nihilego so there’s that.

Also about the rushed stuff they’re probabrly just waiting for Ultra S&M to come out so they can throw some extra stuff to the table.

So we go from doing absolutely nothing for 40 episodes to having the entire climax from the games in the span of around 10? Either USUM is going to contribute to the story far more than I originally thought or we're gonna have a really, really long Da! arc.

I'm not surprised, I had the feeling that this would only last 13 episodes since the beginning. Aether can stay around for 40 episodes, but Nebby can't, specially when the group is not moving at all. Of course, they could use a couple of fillers, but as shown in the Akala Arc they prefer to have filler arcs rather than fillers during important arcs.

I'll be satisfied as long as Aether gets to appear again, Gladion continues as a recurring character, and Lillie gets some kind of goal or motivation.

Remember when Trials were a thing?

Pepperidge farm remembers.
Yeah. I think after they rescue Lusamine, another trial will happen eventually. Apparently, Ash and the others will fight those Ultra Beasts to save Lusamine being trapped in Ultra Space.

So we go from doing absolutely nothing for 40 episodes to having the entire climax from the games in the span of around 10? Either USUM is going to contribute to the story far more than I originally thought or we're gonna have a really, really long Da! arc.

What are you talking about? lot of stuff happened in those 40+ episodes just like previous sagas, there are like 10 fillers out of 40 episodes... just because they're not going from gym to gym or point A to point B doesn't mean anything is happening :unsure: things are going the same way previous series went just with a little touch of SoL...

Plot is definitely feeling rushed.
the 30 episodes that aren't fillers had only about 23 that were relevant.
i wonder what they're going to do to nebby after it fully evolves, have a random legend running around with them?

What are you talking about? lot of stuff happened in those 40+ episodes just like previous sagas, there are like 10 fillers out of 40 episodes... just because they're not going from gym to gym or point A to point B doesn't mean anything is happening :unsure: things are going the same way previous series went just with a little touch of SoL...

Hyperbole

I'm not sure how I feel about the pacing overall but I can say this much:
- I'm really glad baby Hoshigumo isn't going to eke out more than a few episodes (I was worried it would be a full year like Puni-chan!)
- I'm actually enjoying and invested in the Aether arc right now.
- I feel that them not shoving Lillie and Glazio down our throats from day 1 has helped me warm to the characters.

DPoC8vlVQAAA-2V.jpg%3Alarge
So judging from this image I guess this is where the Aether / Lillie arc ends.

DPoC8vlVQAAA-2V.jpg%3Alarge
So judging from this image I guess this is where the Aether / Lillie arc ends.
I knew it, I knew Lusamine would be possessed and become evil at the very end of the arc. Now, Ash and the others are only hope to put an end of this Ultra Beast madness. Please don't tell me we are gonna expect one week break after that...

Well dang :confused:. And here I was wondering if they'd go there.

Whatever they have planned for after this better be good. I don't want what happened with AG or BW where they messed things up for the sake of promotion (and it was almost not worth it)
This is already giving me repressed flashbacks of what happened with Teams Aqua & Magma...:cautious:

Am I the only one slightly disappointed in this? While the Motherbeast is cool, this has to be the end, where does this go from here? Lusamine is good so Nihilego is just using her out of circumstance (it initially went for Lillie and then Gladion so it really doesn't care who it takes). There is only putting her into a coma left or just her being saved and that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom