• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM053: Hurry! The Great Lusamine Rescue Operation!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one slightly disappointed in this? While the Motherbeast is cool, this has to be the end, where does this go from here? Lusamine is good so Nihilego is just using her out of circumstance (it initially went for Lillie and then Gladion so it really doesn't care who it takes). There is only putting her into a coma left or just her being saved and that's it.
Yeah, but Lusamine in USUM woke up from a coma, you know, which tells an alternative story. I think she is gonna be saved instead of putting her into a coma.

Yeah, but Lusamine in USUM woke up from a coma, you know, which tells an alternative story. I think she is gonna be saved instead of putting her into a coma.

Possibly but I'm not looking forward to what will come after this at this moment. As I said even the whole toxins thing wouldn't make sense now as Lusamine just goes straight Motherbeast after a day or less and she wasn't even the original target :/. No idea where they are going with this now.

Solgaleo. You're only hope of detaching her.
Yeah, Solgaleo is a Steel-type Pokemon which is immune to Poison-type moves. And it's also a Psychic-type which rock type moves will do a small damage. That means Nihilego is no match for it even if its poison type moves are immune to it.

Yeah, Solgaleo is a Steel-type Pokemon which is immune to Poison-type moves. And it's also a Psychic-type which rock type moves will do a small damage. That means Nihilego is no match for it even if its poison type moves are immune to it.
Rock against Psychic is neutral, I think. It's Steel that Rock would do little against.

Lets not forget Solgaleo's physical stats and move set! Nihilego is allergic to physical moves!

Here's the stats and move set compared between the two.
96bed699-2d74-421b-a308-bebcdc725b37.png
d18de928-1a09-482a-9ce0-ba3e43005249.png

VA List & New Summaries
Here is a new summary of the episode, which Dephender translated. There is also a new image of the episode.

1ddRogi.jpg

Ash and the others pass through the Ultra Wormhole thanks to Solgaleo's "Ultra Warp Ride". They eventually arrive in the world the Pokémon called Ultra Beasts live in. They make an attempt to rescue Lusamine, but the Pokémon that are being controlled by the Ultra Beasts stand in their way.

The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Lillie: Kei Shindō

Kiawe: Kaito Ishikawa

Mallow: Reina Ueda

Lana: Hitomi Kikuchi

Sophocles: Fumiko Takekuma

Professor Kukui: Keiichi Nakagawa

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Rotom Pokédex: Daisuke Namikawa

Litten: Chinami Nishimura

Turtonator: Kenta Miyake

Steenee: Chika Fujimura

Popplio: Rikako Aikawa

Togedemaru: Mika Kanai

Charjabug: Unshō Ishizuka

Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara

James: Shin’ichiro Miki

Meowth: Inuko Inuyama

Wobbuffet: Yūji Ueda

Gladion: Nobuhiko Okamoto

Lusamine: Sayaka Kinoshita

Professor Burnet: Sachi Kokuryū

Silvally: Toru Sakurai

Here are two new summaries of the episode, which Dephender translated.

Ash and the others have passed through the Ultra Wormhole and arrived in the world where the Ultra Beasts live. Now, they all confront their enemies together in order to rescue Lusamine! And you can win extravagant presents through our lottery this time as well!

Ash and the others have passed through the Ultra Wormhole with Solgaleo's help. The place they arrived in was the world where the Ultra Beasts live! Lusamine then appears before the perplexed group. But something seems weird about her... and as the group attempts to rescue her, they're stopped by the Pokémon being controlled by the Ultra Beasts! Now what?! There's also the giveaways celebrating the 1000th episode of the Pokémon anime to be broadcast! Don't miss out this time either!!

The VA list.

Sweet, now we know who voices Sophocles' Charjabug. But I'm curious why Professor Burnet is here. I bet it could be something related to Altar of the Sunne expedition or for some research theme.

Last edited:
Too soon to assume the Rockets also get to go on this Ultra Wormhole adventure?

Here is a new summary of the episode, which Dephender translated. There is also a new image of the episode.

The VA list.

Wait, where's Lusamine's VA? Does merging with Nihelgo make her mute?

Or is she sharing with someone already listed?

She is credited

Unshou Ishizuka is about the last person I expected to be Denjimushi's VA.
I bet Keiichi Nakagawa is voicing Alolan Marowak.
Sounds like Fumiko Takekuma to me. You can kinda hear a little bit of Mamane in its voice.

Oh great, now they have to deal with Tabuu (get it? ;) )...

nu7Qd7U.jpg

Images from Pokemon Fan about this and the next few episodes

ntI4hl3.jpg

The Z-Move incarnation of Satoshi & Pikachu's bond:
10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt Explodes With Power!
Will this be the trump card for defeating the super powerful Ultra Beasts?! Seize victory with Satoshi and Pikachu's ultimate Z-Move, 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt!!

Finish things off with a super fully powered Z-Move to the shine of Satoshi and Pikachu's exclusive Z-Crystal SatoPika-Z!

How will the battle end?!
What will happen to Lusamine?!
Don't miss the episodes airing December 7th, 14th and 21st!!
(airdate and airtime varies by region)

f2u9uBd.jpg

Go, Solgaleo!!
Enter the Ultra Hole!!

With Solgaleo's help, Satoshi and the others enter the area that lies beyond the Ultra Hole! Just what kind of place is the Ultra Space that took Lusamine?! And can they really win there?!

cpi2hZc.jpg

Fierce battles in the Ultra Space!!
The place the group arrives in, the Ultra Space, is a mysterious, space-like plane that stretches out as far as the eye can see! The battle to save Lusamine is on!!

Satoshi and his friends fight with their fully powered strength!!
Satoshi and the others take up the chase in order to save Lusamine. But Lusamine's Pokémon block their path forward! Work together to clear the way!

Silvady plays a major role!!
Silvady was created to fight Ultra Beasts. It's a very reliable fighter!

The creation of a new Z-Move?!
Is this Amamaiko and Mokuroh's combo Z-move?! Plunge at them!!

Lusamine has become one with the Ultra Beast!
Lusamine has been brought inside the Ultra Beast's body and the two have become one! How can she be saved?!
Blurb: There are lots of Ultra Beasts in the Ultra Space!

Rescue Lusamine!
Lusamine sends out her Pokémon to keep Satoshi and Lilie away. Does she have some kind of reason for not trying to escape?!

These are the Pokémon that stand in the group's way!
Satoshi and the others split up to fight Lusamine's Pokémon! Lugarugan engages in a fierce fight against Pixy!
Absol
Ennewt
Dredear
Milokaross
Mumage
Pixy: The Pippi that Lilie was also really fond of has evolved into a Pixy! It's a tough fighter!!

So we gonna ignore the fact that Kiawe and Lana have Black Z Rings? Possibly the other classmates get Z rings as well... What the fk.

Nah, I can only see a possible Z-Power Ring on Lana, not Kiawe, it's too blurry and obscured to tell.

Nah, I can only see a possible Z-Power Ring on Lana, not Kiawe, it's too blurry and obscured to tell.
I'm sure there is a black one on Kiawe as well, it's just too blurred to tell. I'm guessing the Tapus upgrade all their z-rings, as they don't have a way to create the rings, only upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom