1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!

REVIEW: SM053: Hurry! The Great Lusamine Rescue Operation!!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Anime and Manga' started by Playerking, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Playerking

Playerking Not-well known member.

Blog Posts:
  2. BigDocFan

BigDocFan Member

Blog Posts:
    Seriously, that's all there was

Felt rather short if you ask me, why oh why did they feature team rocket, bewear, Kukui and Burnett, they weren't needed

Nice to see Lusamine's team, sadly the video i watched lagged so much

3. Playerking

Blog Posts:
    Professor Burnet was trying to do something. Maybe somehow she can open a wormhole up in the next episode, but I don't think that's very likely, because the fight will finish soon.

4. Singaporean

Singaporean New Member

Blog Posts:
    I'm sure is going to be even worse than that in Next Thursday. Especially since censorship is in effecting throughout the whole world.

I agree with you, short and some of the characters shouldn't be in that and should had been focusing on inside the Ultra Space after Ash and his classmate heading inside. Another twenty-one minute wasted due to the lag processing.

martianmister likes this.
  5. Playerking

Blog Posts:
    Was a bit surprised that Umbreon is being kept in a Heal Ball and did the other main characters send out all of their Pokemon by throwing their Poke Balls? If so, this confirms that they are in fact kept inside them.

6. radek.tadajewski.7

radek.tadajewski.7 Registered User

Blog Posts:
    One thing for sure, this wasn't a boring episode after all. The reason why they were here didn't make sense at all. But still, I like how Lillie was able to save Clefable from mind-control.

Singaporean likes this.
  7. BigDocFan

BigDocFan Member

Blog Posts:
    Sadly the lag my video had prevented me from seeing most of the balls, nice to know that they have them, Gladion has 3 Pokemon in 3 different types of Poke Ball, nice

Karalala and Singaporean like this.
  8. radek.tadajewski.7

Blog Posts:
    Yes, they did. This would explain why Sophocles' Togedemaru wasn't with him. Good to know they actually kept their Pokemon inside Pokeballs while riding a Solgaleo.

9. Playerking

Blog Posts:
    What, the reason why the other main characters were there didn't make sense? If so, I think it made sense because they were being there to help Lillie and the more Pokemon with them to help out the better.

Yeah I saw that part again. They were all in Poke Balls.

10. radek.tadajewski.7

Blog Posts:
    That's true, it made sense. Ash and his friends were here to help Lillie. I meant by Team Rocket, Kukui and Burnet, not them.

11. Playerking

Blog Posts:
    Oh, okay. It's just that you said they were there, I thought you meant there in Ultra Space, where Team Rocket currently aren't.

12. radek.tadajewski.7

Blog Posts:
    I meant by Team Rocket not being inside Ultra Space. But I'm glad Ash and the others are getting somewhere to save Lusamine.

13. Singaporean

Singaporean New Member

Blog Posts:
    And I kinda doubt that 10,000,000 volt of Z-Move definitely won't finish off Nihilego to freed Lusamine. It will be up to Solgaleo to save the day. Like what in the game did.

14. Playerking

Blog Posts:
  15. radek.tadajewski.7

Blog Posts:
  16. Playerking

Blog Posts:
    No idea and I'm so happy that Burnet treated Braviary. She's so nice.

17. radek.tadajewski.7

Blog Posts:
    Right. This episode has more entries shown, over 5 or 6 Pokemon, but this excludes Clefable. What about Absol? Did its entry get shown?

18. Playerking

Blog Posts:
    No, or if it did, I definitely don't remember.

19. WatcherMark

WatcherMark Active Member

Blog Posts:
    Although this episode was certainly action packed, I just couldn't help but feel that it was trying to copy the excitement and fast pace of the Team Flare arc conclusion... we've got a malevolent Pokemon which has an innocent character at its center, Satoshi, his rivals and friends all take a run at it trying to save innocent character and one by one his friends are forced to back off until eventually only Satoshi and his rival manage to make it through (and meanwhile, Satoshi's blonde friend tries to reach the heart of her brainwashed former Pokemon which is about to attack her but comes to its senses at the last moment... just replace the Poke Doll with Puni-chan's song). We've even got a Legendary Pokemon that used to be a small and carried around in a bag.

It's not even like Team Flare was that long ago... just over a year. I understand the show is trying to rush through the Lusamine/Ultra Beast arc so it can get to the US/UM plot but you'd have thought we'd have least have got something original.

20. BigDocFan

BigDocFan Member

Blog Posts:
    Wish Bulbapedia was unlocked, so much I could add following this episode