• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review SM053: Hurry! The Great Lusamine Rescue Operation!!

Professor Burnet was trying to do something. Maybe somehow she can open a wormhole up in the next episode, but I don't think that's very likely, because the fight will finish soon.

Seriously, that's all there was

Felt rather short if you ask me, why oh why did they feature team rocket, bewear, Kukui and Burnett, they weren't needed

Nice to see Lusamine's team, sadly the video i watched lagged so much

I'm sure is going to be even worse than that in Next Thursday. Especially since censorship is in effecting throughout the whole world.

I agree with you, short and some of the characters shouldn't be in that and should had been focusing on inside the Ultra Space after Ash and his classmate heading inside. Another twenty-one minute wasted due to the lag processing.

Was a bit surprised that Umbreon is being kept in a Heal Ball and did the other main characters send out all of their Pokemon by throwing their Poke Balls? If so, this confirms that they are in fact kept inside them.

I'm sure is going to be even worse than that in Next Thursday. Especially since censorship is in effecting throughout the whole world.

I agree with you, short and some of the characters shouldn't be in that and should had been focusing on inside the Ultra Space after Ash and his classmate heading inside. Another twenty-one minute wasted due to the lag processing.
One thing for sure, this wasn't a boring episode after all. The reason why they were here didn't make sense at all. But still, I like how Lillie was able to save Clefable from mind-control.

Was a bit surprised that Umbreon is being kept in a Heal Ball and did the other main characters send out all of their Pokemon by throwing their Poke Balls? If so, this confirms that they are in fact kept inside them.

Sadly the lag my video had prevented me from seeing most of the balls, nice to know that they have them, Gladion has 3 Pokemon in 3 different types of Poke Ball, nice

Yes, they did. This would explain why Sophocles' Togedemaru wasn't with him. Good to know they actually kept their Pokemon inside Pokeballs while riding a Solgaleo.

One thing for sure, this wasn't a boring episode after all. The reason why they were here didn't make sense at all. But still, I like how Lillie was able to save Clefable from mind-control.
What, the reason why the other main characters were there didn't make sense? If so, I think it made sense because they were being there to help Lillie and the more Pokemon with them to help out the better.

Sadly the lag my video had prevented me from seeing most of the balls, nice to know that they have them, Gladion has 3 Pokemon in 3 different types of Poke Ball, nice
Yeah I saw that part again. They were all in Poke Balls.

What, the reason why the other main characters were there didn't make sense? If so, I think it made sense because they were being there to help Lillie and the more Pokemon with them to help out the better.

Yeah I saw that part again. They were all in Poke Balls.
That's true, it made sense. Ash and his friends were here to help Lillie. I meant by Team Rocket, Kukui and Burnet, not them.

That's true, it made sense. Ash and his friends were here to help Lillie. I meant by Team Rocket, Kukui and Burnet, not them.
Oh, okay. It's just that you said they were there, I thought you meant there in Ultra Space, where Team Rocket currently aren't.

Oh, okay. It's just that you said they were there, I thought you meant there in Ultra Space, where Team Rocket currently aren't.
I meant by Team Rocket not being inside Ultra Space. But I'm glad Ash and the others are getting somewhere to save Lusamine.

I meant by Team Rocket not being inside Ultra Space. But I'm glad Ash and the others are getting somewhere to save Lusamine.

And I kinda doubt that 10,000,000 volt of Z-Move definitely won't finish off Nihilego to freed Lusamine. It will be up to Solgaleo to save the day. Like what in the game did.

Although this episode was certainly action packed, I just couldn't help but feel that it was trying to copy the excitement and fast pace of the Team Flare arc conclusion... we've got a malevolent Pokemon which has an innocent character at its center, Satoshi, his rivals and friends all take a run at it trying to save innocent character and one by one his friends are forced to back off until eventually only Satoshi and his rival manage to make it through (and meanwhile, Satoshi's blonde friend tries to reach the heart of her brainwashed former Pokemon which is about to attack her but comes to its senses at the last moment... just replace the Poke Doll with Puni-chan's song). We've even got a Legendary Pokemon that used to be a small and carried around in a bag.

It's not even like Team Flare was that long ago... just over a year. I understand the show is trying to rush through the Lusamine/Ultra Beast arc so it can get to the US/UM plot but you'd have thought we'd have least have got something original.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom