• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM056: The Strong Sleeper, Nekkoara's Secret!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
SM056: A Sleeping Child is a Strong One, the Secret of Nekkoara!
Airs: December 28

Let's take this with a grain of salt.

I mean, no New Year's break? :eek:
I can't remember the last time that happened.

Though if it's true, Jigglypuff vs. Komala DOES sound fun :LOL:

Looks like that we're going to learn about Komala since it's getting some focus this episode.

First Summary
Let's take this with a grain of salt.

I mean, no New Year's break? :eek:
I can't remember the last time that happened.

Though if it's true, Jigglypuff vs. Komala DOES sound fun :LOL:
It came from PokeFan. It's real.

Here is a summary of the episode.

YP7CYlB.png

Principal Oak has come to the Pokémon School with Komala in tow. But as the principal tells the students about Komala, Jigglypuff shows up and a fight breaks loose.

Last edited:
A Pokemon that likes to sleep against a Pokemon that constantly puts people and Pokemon to sleep. I feel like someone here should have come up with that idea. I can't wait to see Komala battle.

This reminds me of Tunnel Vision. I look forward to seeing Jigglypuff again :D

New Summaries
Here are two new summaries of the episode, which Dephender translated.

1QFVGQO.png
KIJRxv0.png

From the first image.

One day, while Ash was practicing Pokémon battling, the "Drowsing Pokémon" Komala and the "Balloon Pokémon" Jigglypuff showed up. Komala somehow managed to make Jigglypuff angry, and when Ash and the others saw this, they started working on making the two become friends again in some way or another.

From the second image.

Ash and the others were practicing battling at the Pokémon School when Komala showed up. Its Trainer, Principal Oak, was then telling them how he and Komala met each other when Jigglypuff showed up. Komala somehow manages to make Jigglypugg angry, and Ash and the others start working on making the two become friends again.

One day, while Ash was practicing Pokémon battling...
Ash and the others were practicing battling at the Pokémon School...
Are they practicing for something big? Could be Pokemon League.

If everyone is training, will be nice to see Steenee, Snowy and Togedemaru using some different moves, their movesets are rather small
Well unlike Togedemaru, and Snowy, Steenee has 3 moves.

you are a poor poor fool if you think they'll have any other moves :whistle:
I'm sure Snowy will at least get one new move. Also I don't see how it's unlikely for them to get anymore moves. Plus, Charjabug got a new move around 12 episodes ago.

VA List & New Summaries
The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Lillie: Kei Shindō

Kiawe: Kaito Ishikawa

Mallow: Reina Ueda

Lana: Hitomi Kikuchi

Sophocles: Fumiko Takekuma

Professor Kukui: Keiichi Nakagawa

Principal Oak: Unshō Ishizuka

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Rotom Pokédex: Daisuke Namikawa

Litten: Chinami Nishimura

Turtonator: Kenta Miyake

Steenee: Chika Fujimura

Popplio: Rikako Aikawa

Togedemaru: Mika Kanai

Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara

James: Shin’ichiro Miki

Meowth: Inuko Inuyama

Wobbuffet: Yūji Ueda

Professor Burnet: Sachi Kokuryū

Here are two new summaries of the episode, which Dephender translated,

The singing Jigglypuff comes to the Pokémon School and has a song battle against Principal Oak's Komala! Who wins?! Also, this is your last chance to win a prize in the super popular giveaway project!

Ash and the others take great interest in Komala, which is always asleep. Believe it or not, it can even eat and battle while asleep. How did Komala and Principal Oak meet...? Also, the singing Jigglypuff comes to the Pokémon School and battles Komala! Who wins?! Also, this is the last time we hold the giveaway project commemorating the airing of the 1000th Pokémon anime episode! Don't miss out on your last chance to win a prize!!

Was rather hoping to see a voice actor listed for Komala which is a great pity

Really wish Team Rocket were absent here but looking forward to seeing some backstory between Oak and Komala

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom