• All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview SM057: Rotom, Can't Stop the Form Change!

Status
Not open for further replies.
05/03/09~05/03/15~05/03/21
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/her
Love Rotom, this episode should be good.

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Before a proper summary comes out, the summary roughly says that Rotom has been appointed the caretaker while Professor Kukui and Professor Burnet are out, on a day off from Pokemon School. And it asks if Rotom can safely return to its original form.

Reaction score
Finally, a new episode preview and I was right along, where they're taking a break from Jan 4 and continue in Jan 11.

It just sad, that Ula Ula arc haven't come yet. I bet is going to be somewhere around between Episode 60 and 70. Worse come to worse the arc will probably begin in Episode 80. But that can wait.

Last edited:
Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Here is a summary of the episode, courtesy of Chao.

During a school holiday, Kukui and Burnet left the house under Rotom's care, while Ash in on an outing. Excited, Rotom curiously changed to Wash Rotom, as well as to Spin and Heat repeatedly. Can Rotom safely return to its original form.

Super Rhyperior!
Reaction score
Another Rotom focus episode, can't say I like the idea at the moment but that can change

Will be nice to see Rotom change into different forms

WHAT A TWIST!
Reaction score
If you're gonna have an episode like this, now's the time.

Reaction score
Rotom over changing its forms? Hm, sounds like a good episode for me. I hope Mallow and the others will appear in this episode even though it's a day off.

Cute bunny baby
Reaction score
I'd laugh about another "break from school" episode, but I'm excited for this one. More focus on Rotom is always great, especially since he's going to be exiting the Pokedex and entering the other appliances. I only wonder if he'll still be able to talk without being in the dex...

Likes cute Pokemon
Reaction score
Reaction score
There's a new preview for future episodes for 2018, a few of the clips are for this episode and others are for what to appear to be two other episodes.

WTH is Marshadow doing there? And from where did Garchomp, Metagross, and Flygon come?

Huggable Alolan Raichu
Reaction score
Marshadow. Yeah. Just let that sink in.

Anyway, looks like a pretty fun episode. Looking forward to it. Too bad we'll have to wait two weeks to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.