• All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Review SM057: Rotom, Can't Stop the Form Change!

Reaction score
One of the most funniest episode ever! The only intense thing that what would Marshadow going to fit it role in the future episode?

We will see about that in the next few months.

Super Rhyperior!
Reaction score
Wasn't a bad episode, sadly the video I was watching was out of sync with the sound

Lovely to see Harper and Sarah back, nice to see a bit of sibling rivalry between the twins

Any translations available for the Poke Problem with video so I can screenshot for Bulbapedia please?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wasn't a bad episode, sadly the video I was watching was out of sync with the sound

Lovely to see Harper and Sarah back, nice to see a bit of sibling rivalry between the twins

Any translations available for the Poke Problem with video so I can screenshot for Bulbapedia please?
Not yet. How about you add Ash, Mallow, Ida, Lana and Kanoa reading out WTP for SM040 to the trivia? Someone forgot to add this. Nice to see Sophocles' mom in this episode.

Huggable Alolan Raichu
Reaction score
I'm kinda sad that we didn't get a Pokédex entry for Marshadow...

It was funny seeing Rotom giving its own entry, though. That's something I've been looking forward to ever since the entire Rotom Pokédex concept was first introduced for Pokémon Sun and Moon.

Likes cute Pokemon
Reaction score
It's a really funny episode! I really like watching Sarah and Harper playing with the fan until our Rotom went into it as he tries to get help. Now that Lana sees that the twins are extremely rough with Fan Rotom, I don't think that she can trust them with it. XD Poor Rotom, he just trying to get back to Ash and the pokedex, but the power lines just takes him somewhere or gets attacked because no one knows that it was him.

Reaction score
Was nice to see that despite the events of the previous episode, Jigglypuff is still singing Pokemon to sleep, poor Mudbray
Yeah, it was nice. The ending theme was actually updated to include Ash's Z-power Ring instead of his Z-Ring, but someone forgot to add this to the Pose page which was present in episode SM052. This must be added.

ロケット団よ永遠
Reaction score
That was such a chore to sit through.

The episode had great animation. The Wash Rotom shouting "WASH!" over and over was funny. The twins were cute. Mamane's mom was funny. And the whole scene with Lillie being chased by the lawnmower was pretty fun.

But.

Jesus Christ is Rotom annoying.

マーシャンミスター
Reaction score
Worst episode of SM so far.

Rotom's voice, his talking, his verbal tic, his stupidity...everything about him is annoying!
For some reason all these home appliances looks like Rotom's various forms. Stupid!
Best part was the imagine spot where Satoshi put the Rotomdex to the trash. I hope that's gonna happen at the end of this series!
Amamaiko and Shiron still can't protect their trainers from random dangerous pokemon.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Worst episode of SM so far.

Rotom's voice, his talking, his verbal tic, his stupidity...everything about him is annoying!
For some reason all these home appliances looks like Rotom's various forms. Stupid!
Best part was the imagine spot where Satoshi put the Rotomdex to the trash. I hope that's gonna happen at the end of this series.
Amamaiko and Shiron still can't protect their trainers from random dangerous pokemon.
Worse than that Jigglypuff episode? I'd argue this episode is overdone though, BW, XY and now SM. That Jigglypuff episode was near unwatchable for me tbh.

Reaction score
Worse than that Jigglypuff episode? I'd argue this episode is overdone though, BW, XY and now SM. That Jigglypuff episode was near unwatchable for me tbh.
I guess this Jigglypuff doesn't seem to stop putting pokemon to sleep and then drawing doodles on their faces.

Reaction score
Jigglypuff episode was, at worst, boring. This episode is a chore to watch thanks to how annoying Rotom is and how stupid plot was.
Understandable, the Dub will be even worse. Jigglypuff episode for me was how you felt for this one, an absolute bore and unbearable.

I guess this Jigglypuff doesn't seem to stop putting pokemon to sleep and then drawing doodles on their faces.
Now it looks like they're using herlike some cut scene joke as well which is annoying.

05/03/09~05/03/15~05/03/21
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/her
Yeah, dull af.

I'm a big fan of Rotom but this episode was just poorly written, which is a shame because Fujisaku's other episodes thus far have been inspired.