• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review SM057: Rotom, Can't Stop the Form Change!

Yeah, dull af.

I'm a big fan of Rotom but this episode was just poorly written, which is a shame because Fujisaku's other episodes thus far have been inspired.
It was poorly written, comparing to the other episodes which went much better or worse.

I'm always in for getting glimpses of the main characters' lives without Satoshi thrown in.

I don't get why the fandom tends to dislike Rotom so much, I really don't see it as an annoying character. Maybe it's the Exposition Fairy syndrome. Anyways, this episode was funny alright, but the jokes then became predictable and dragged on for way too long. The plot was too simple and the TV scene was indeed a chore to watch.

The ending was too over-the-top for my tastes. I'm alright with the anime not sticking to game rules, but come on. A freaking building is not an appliance. Plus we didn't even get any real insight or explanation on the Wash Rotom, what's with that?

I loved this episode tbh, though I'm a fan of Rotom, so that definitely has to do with it.

Only thing that really annoys me is Wash Rotom erasing the picture of Marshadow, but since it was brought up more than once, I'm guessing it'll be important later on.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom