• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review SM057: Rotom, Can't Stop the Form Change!

One of the most funniest episode ever! The only intense thing that what would Marshadow going to fit it role in the future episode?

We will see about that in the next few months.

Wasn't a bad episode, sadly the video I was watching was out of sync with the sound

Lovely to see Harper and Sarah back, nice to see a bit of sibling rivalry between the twins

Any translations available for the Poke Problem with video so I can screenshot for Bulbapedia please?

Last edited:
Wasn't a bad episode, sadly the video I was watching was out of sync with the sound

Lovely to see Harper and Sarah back, nice to see a bit of sibling rivalry between the twins

Any translations available for the Poke Problem with video so I can screenshot for Bulbapedia please?
Not yet. How about you add Ash, Mallow, Ida, Lana and Kanoa reading out WTP for SM040 to the trivia? Someone forgot to add this. Nice to see Sophocles' mom in this episode.

It's a really funny episode! I really like watching Sarah and Harper playing with the fan until our Rotom went into it as he tries to get help. Now that Lana sees that the twins are extremely rough with Fan Rotom, I don't think that she can trust them with it. XD Poor Rotom, he just trying to get back to Ash and the pokedex, but the power lines just takes him somewhere or gets attacked because no one knows that it was him.

Was nice to see that despite the events of the previous episode, Jigglypuff is still singing Pokemon to sleep, poor Mudbray
Yeah, it was nice. The ending theme was actually updated to include Ash's Z-power Ring instead of his Z-Ring, but someone forgot to add this to the Pose page which was present in episode SM052. This must be added.

That was such a chore to sit through.

The episode had great animation. The Wash Rotom shouting "WASH!" over and over was funny. The twins were cute. Mamane's mom was funny. And the whole scene with Lillie being chased by the lawnmower was pretty fun.

But.

Jesus Christ is Rotom annoying.

Worst episode of SM so far.

Rotom's voice, his talking, his verbal tic, his stupidity...everything about him is annoying!
For some reason all these home appliances looks like Rotom's various forms. Stupid!
Best part was the imagine spot where Satoshi put the Rotomdex to the trash. I hope that's gonna happen at the end of this series!
Amamaiko and Shiron still can't protect their trainers from random dangerous pokemon.

Last edited:
Worst episode of SM so far.

Rotom's voice, his talking, his verbal tic, his stupidity...everything about him is annoying!
For some reason all these home appliances looks like Rotom's various forms. Stupid!
Best part was the imagine spot where Satoshi put the Rotomdex to the trash. I hope that's gonna happen at the end of this series.
Amamaiko and Shiron still can't protect their trainers from random dangerous pokemon.

Worse than that Jigglypuff episode? I'd argue this episode is overdone though, BW, XY and now SM. That Jigglypuff episode was near unwatchable for me tbh.

Worse than that Jigglypuff episode? I'd argue this episode is overdone though, BW, XY and now SM. That Jigglypuff episode was near unwatchable for me tbh.
I guess this Jigglypuff doesn't seem to stop putting pokemon to sleep and then drawing doodles on their faces.

Jigglypuff episode was, at worst, boring. This episode is a chore to watch thanks to how annoying Rotom is and how stupid plot was.

Understandable, the Dub will be even worse. Jigglypuff episode for me was how you felt for this one, an absolute bore and unbearable.

I guess this Jigglypuff doesn't seem to stop putting pokemon to sleep and then drawing doodles on their faces.

Now it looks like they're using herlike some cut scene joke as well which is annoying.

Yeah, dull af.

I'm a big fan of Rotom but this episode was just poorly written, which is a shame because Fujisaku's other episodes thus far have been inspired.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom