• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM058: Don't Cry, Hidoide!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SWEET GOD IN HEAVEN IS REAL AND LISTENING TO MY PRAYERS!!!

Here's hoping for a <30 second scene of the happy family shopping before spending the rest of the episode with the Rockets.

Certainly sounds like a promising episode

EDIT:

The Rocket Gang has met Hidoide's senior Hidoide, which it used to carry an unrequited love for. The senior says it's in love with Hidoide, but Hidoide is currently in love with Kojiro... What direction will its love take?!

Summary:
On their way back from a shopping trip, the Rocket gang meets Hidoide's senior Hidoide, which it used to carry an unrequited love for. The senior says it's in love with Hidoide, but Hidoide gives it the cold shoulder, saying it's in love with Kojiro. Just what happened between Hidoide and its senior in the past...? Kojiro and the senior decide to battle over Hidoide. Will Kojiro be able to stay with Hidoide? What direction will its love take?!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
Keiichi Nakagawa: Professor Kukui
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Yuji Ueda: Sonansu
Mika Kanai: Kiteruguma
Rikako Aikawa: Gonbe
Fumiko Takekuma: Hidoide
Sachi Kokuryu: Burnet
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration

None of Ash's classmates appear, interesting
Odds are they'll cameo during the shopping seen, albeit for a brief time.

Looking forward to this episode

Last edited:
So to recap, the summaries have revealed exactly 0 new information and almost every clip in the New Years preview was of Kojirou fighting with Dohidoide AND it's getting increasingly unlikely that the episode will be filled with 50% nonsensical school B plot...

The unexplained clips are:
- Kojirou vs Dokukurage
- Hidoide contemplating at night (which might be anyway from the flashback...)

To me it looks like Kojirou is actually looking past Dohidoide when he appears to be going to punch it... Maybe he is actually about to knock out something attacking Dohidoide from behind?...

One way or another, they are keeping something from us. It's unlikely to be anything that awesome or unexpected, so I reckon it could be that our Hidoide is evolving.

So from the looks of things this seems to be a mostly Rocket episode with maybe one or two scenes with Ash(unless they decide to pull Z-move training with Pikachu into this episode)

Regardless of how Satoshi is used, I'm very excited about this episode.

Bet right before James punches the Toxapex, Hidoide would intervene and defend James.

It seems that Mareanie is in Kukui’s house…I think the fight vs tentacruel is perhaps a fantaisy of Mareanie that she may be telling to her senpai... I'm really intrigued, we did not have a lot of new information in this preview...
tumblr_p2e2weE8ck1sjhfmco2_500.jpg

tumblr_p2e2weE8ck1sjhfmco1_500.jpg

It seems that Mareanie is in Kukui’s house…I think the fight vs tentacruel is perhaps a fantaisy of Mareanie that she may be telling to her senpai... I'm really intrigued, we did not have a lot of new information in this preview...
tumblr_p2e2weE8ck1sjhfmco2_500.jpg

tumblr_p2e2weE8ck1sjhfmco1_500.jpg
Maybe it was found injured and Ash and Kukui want to take care of it for the night.

DGEvM64XoAEiUW-.jpg
The kick to magicarpe was justified, he lost his payday advance and nearly died because of this stupid fish XD

Toxapex: Take me back, baby! I killed a Corsola for you!

The corsola horns can regenerate ;)

Maybe it was found injured and Ash and Kukui want to take care of it for the night.

I hope that it's James who will be injured by Toxapex... with a little recovery at Kukui house :love: It would be sad but interesting and cute.

I know this carries over from before SM but, it just dawned on me that Team Rocket actually have real, definite casual clothes now and don't just wear their uniforms or disguises 24/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom