• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM059: Mao and Suiren, the Bittersweet Memories!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess would be Kiteruguma. At least we could get some kind of explanation a about it, in that way.

New Picture & Summary
New picture and summary (especially since we kinda forgot about this episode tanks to PokeRangers)

c7mAMV2.jpg

One day, Suiren's sisters Ho and Sui explain how they got lost in the forest and a huge, mysterious Pokémon helped them get back out. After hearing this story, Mao and Suiren remember that they too having got helped by the same Pokémon, which they called the "Forest Grandpa", when they were small. They two then decide to go to the forest together with Satoshi and the others to thank this Pokémon.

---------

Ho and Sui explain how they got lost in the forest and a huge, mysterious Pokémon helped them get back out. Hearing this makes Mao and Suiren remember something, and Satoshi and the others decide to go to the forest.

Hint: get ready to play the song "Neverending Story" ;)

Today is the cast list for this episode. Wonder if Team Rocket will get involved into this story?

VA List
Voice cast:

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Ash
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotomdex
Kei Shindo: Lillie
Kaito Ishikawa: Kiawe
Reina Ueda: Mallow
Hitomi Kikuchi: Lana
Fumiko Takekuma: Sophocles
Megumi Hayashibara: Jessie
Shinichiro Miki: James
Inuko Inuyama: Meowth
Yuji Ueda: Wobuffet
Mika Kanai: Togedemaru
Rikako Aikawa: Popplio
Chika Fujimura: Steenee
Chinami Nishimura: Litten
Keiichi Nakagawa: Lycanroc
Kenta Miyake: Giovanni
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration

New picture and summary (especially since we kinda forgot about this episode tanks to PokeRangers)

c7mAMV2.jpg

One day, Suiren's sisters Ho and Sui explain how they got lost in the forest and a huge, mysterious Pokémon helped them get back out. After hearing this story, Mao and Suiren remember that they too having got helped by the same Pokémon, which they called the "Forest Grandpa", when they were small. They two then decide to go to the forest together with Satoshi and the others to thank this Pokémon.

---------

Ho and Sui explain how they got lost in the forest and a huge, mysterious Pokémon helped them get back out. Hearing this makes Mao and Suiren remember something, and Satoshi and the others decide to go to the forest.

Hint: get ready to play the song "Neverending Story" ;)

KNEW IT!! The Pokémon described in the summary WAS a Drampa! A big, child-loving, grandpa-like Pokémon! It just made sense!

Last edited:
Hopefully it's leading to something more instead of just a "TRio getting scolded" scene. But it's probably just that.

Having enjoyed Giovanni's improved role during Black and White (one of the few things I did enjoy), I'm hoping with Team Rainbow Rocket he might be more involved

That depends on if we get a series of "They're up to something..." scenes like we got in BW (and with Team Flare in XY&Z)

Last edited:
Why no one is commenting about how cute both Mallow and Lana were when they were little? Now we seen almost all of the kids (in Sun and Moon anime) as little kids already at some point, all we need to see now is what Sophocles looked when he was little. We already seen Ash as a little kid a few times during XY.

Wow I can't believe I actually nailed the plot line of this episode based solely on the title and a one sentence summary. I'm giving myself a pat on the back for that one!

But seriously, I'm so happy we're going to see little Lana and Mallow and that they've been friends for so long. They look so precious :love:

Wow I can't believe I actually nailed the plot line of this episode based solely on the title and a one sentence summary. I'm giving myself a pat on the back for that one!

But seriously, I'm so happy we're going to see little Lana and Mallow and that they've been friends for so long. They look so precious :love:

All we need now is their Pokémon to evolve, Popplio to Bronne and Steenee into Tsareena. Then our life will be complete. And I going to bet my money to make it happened at the start of Ula Ula Arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom