• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM060: Lilie Soars Through the Air! The PokéSled Jump Tournament!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the TRio will compete covertly like the pancake race & Denjimushi dash or whether there's a prize that Musashi blows all their cover for like in Pokebase...

I predict they'll create an obvious disguise but only get found out near the end, would be nice to see them play and maybe even win fairly but probably won't happen

Interesting how there don't seem to be any other Pokemon (unless they're sharing VAs again).

Maybe this means for focus on the kids and their Pokes, mainly Lillie and Snowy.

Though there's something a tad suspicious about Toru Sakurai not having his character listed... :cautious:

I predict they'll create an obvious disguise but only get found out near the end, would be nice to see them play and maybe even win fairly but probably won't happen

Watch them be JUST about to win...and then Bewear ruins it.

Ya know, sometimes I'm not sure if he was sent by Arceus to help them...or to punish them. :cautious:

Since Hala's here, we might also we Crabominable make a debut here since he has a Crabrawler and this is taking place on Mt. Lanakila.

You might have something there, sadly we know Crabrawler shares its VA with Sophocles, that might be CrABOMINABLE if it doesn't evolve

I think Nyabby will evolve here. Probably to save Satoshi from some cold related threat.
--------
Another version of the summary:
Adamant said:
Satoshi and his friends are visiting Lanakila Mountain, a tall mountain where the snow lies high despite being located in the Alola region. Here, they make merry in the wide snowscape. As they're playing, they meet the "PokéSled Jump" celebrity Sara. Upon her invitation, they enter a PokéSled Jump tournament set to be held soon.

Last edited:
I think Nyabby will evolve here. Probably to save Satoshi from some cold related threat.
--------
Another version of the summary:

Except we've seen that Litten is still a Litten in SM61.

pcoMPEr.png

That's Litten, not Torracat. But the scan that revealed Torracat only had info for SM61, so it's possible Litten evovles later in the episode. Either way though, we know it doesn't evolve before SM61.

Prediction for Rotom Pokedex's Ninetales-Alola Form:

Ninetales, Alola Form, the Fox Pokémon! An Ice and Fairy Type!

So, Alolan Ninetales will make its anime debut.

No sight of Alolan Sandshrew or Sandslash yet. Wondering, what writer is going to surprising us in the future.

Prediction for Rotom Pokedex's Ninetales-Alola Form:

Ninetales, Alola Form, the Fox Pokémon! An Ice and Fairy Type!

So, Alolan Ninetales will make its anime debut.

Yup and I think it going to given information that it requiring Ice Stone to evolve.

pcoMPEr.png

That's Litten, not Torracat. But the scan that revealed Torracat only had info for SM61, so it's possible Litten evovles later in the episode. Either way though, we know it doesn't evolve before SM61.
It's confirmed to be from SM061? I thought it was a general trailer for coming episodes?

It's confirmed to be from SM061? I thought it was a general trailer for coming episodes?

If you had watch back in Episode 42, when Misty and Brock return, it serves as both actual episode scene and trailer.

Or, maybe it has already evolved by the time it's first seen.

Whatever the case, looking forward to Crabominable's Pokédex entry. Helps me fill up a personal list of mine.

I should've been able to see that coming, too.

Well, there is nothing else, you can do, except embrace it. Let's see if my next predication of Nanu grand trial will be Triple Battle for Ash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom