• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM060: Lilie Soars Through the Air! The PokéSled Jump Tournament!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably a long shot but can't help but wonder if this Jump Master could be the same character as Master Fisherman, just with a different name as they have the same Voice Actor and names are similar

It's possible considering that the fisherman seemed to be a con man considering how he kept lying about his age.

Nice shades, TRio!

And Hala's competing too? This is gonna be more fun than I thought! :D

Why would it be a Triple Battle? Just because Ash's battle with Olivia was a Double Battle? Sounds a bit Farfetch'd for me right now.

Because, things doesn't go easy from there onward. That is what I wanted to expected from writer.

Which is why, in the later series, that is where the seriousness is going to happened. When Necrozma came into picture. Where I doubt it going to punish the people by bringing the whole Alolan region into eternal darkness for abusing him to create Z-Ring and it wanted his own body back.

Because, things doesn't go easy from there onward. That is what I wanted to expected from writer.

Which is why, in the later series, that is where the seriousness is going to happened. When Necrozma came into picture. Where I doubt it going to punish the people by bringing the whole Alolan region into eternal darkness for abusing him to create Z-Ring and it wanted his own body back.

Triple Battles aren't even in the Sun & Moon games, and Olivia only did a double battle with Ash because he's special due to the Tapu Koko choosing him. When she battled Kiawe, it was a single battle.

Ash's battle with Nanu will probably be another 2-on-2 single battle like Hala.

See my words had predicted. That Sara is owning an Alolan Ninetales.

Well so much for Snowy evolving...I guess MAYBE it could happen later on for some reason, but I remember it was a Vulpix in the poster as well.

And I mentioned this in the Ula’ula Island arc thread but going to bring it up again because it’s more fitting for this episode: I wonder if we’ll see one of the other characters (preferably Kiawe or Mallow) get sick from the altitude?

Triple Battles aren't even in the Sun & Moon games, and Olivia only did a double battle with Ash because he's special due to the Tapu Koko choosing him. When she battled Kiawe, it was a single battle.

Ash's battle with Nanu will probably be another 2-on-2 single battle like Hala.

That will be possibility since it won't been happen in the game. Perhaps it might happen in the Anime. Also, you writing Ash being special and interesting for the Guardian deities. Tapu Bulu could advice Nanu to give him a even more challenging grand trial. Which is what I hope will be a triple battle.

Well so much for Snowy evolving...I guess MAYBE it could happen later on for some reason, but I remember it was a Vulpix in the poster as well.

And I mentioned this in the Ula’ula Island arc thread but going to bring it up again because it’s more fitting for this episode: I wonder if we’ll see one of the other characters (preferably Kiawe or Mallow) get sick from the altitude?

Yeah, I kind of agreed. But I also wanted other pokémon such as Mallow Steenee and Lana Popplio evolve at the start of the Arc as well.

Prediction for Japanese Who's That Pokemon is Crabominable, if in english dub it's Alolan Ninetales

Considering no one suffered any symptoms in Ultra Space it feels rather unlikely that mere altitude sickness would get them...

That will be possibility since it won't been happen in the game. Perhaps it might happen in the Anime. Also, you writing Ash being special and interesting for the Guardian deities. Tapu Bulu could advice Nanu to give him a even more challenging grand trial. Which is what I hope will be a triple battle.
Frankly, I don't trust them to create a decent triple battle after seeing the hit-and-miss double battle with Olivia. If they can't handle a cohesive faceoff involving four Pokémon at once in SM then how in the world is it going to work with six? I'm hoping it's just a single battle because those tend to be more... well, watchable.

It's as the old saying goes, quality over quantity.

Snowy is going to learn Aurora Veil.

nZmBjlK.jpg

Ah Vulpix's move set is about to move up from 1 to 2. Good stuff

Here's a new preview for the episode! :D Looks like there's going to be a lot of Lillie focus.

I do wonder how they'll handle the fact that Aurora Veil requires hail (or in this case snow) to use though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom