• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review SM060: Lilie Soars Through the Air! The PokéSled Jump Tournament!!

Shout out to Rath, Like I say before, Ash was never interesting on Sandshrew whatsoever even is in Alolan Form.

This episode is little bit of boring. Other than that, It great. Ashamed, that Lillie didn't win like what Sophocles, Ash and Kiawe did in Episode 41.

Last edited:
Shout out to Rath, Like I say before, Ash was never interest to Sandshrew whatsoever even is in Alolan Form.

This episode is little bit of boring. Other than that, It great. Ashamed, that Lillie didn't win like what Sophocles, Ash and Kiawe did in Episode 41.
That was unexpected. Hala would 100% win this race, kinda sucks Lillie didn't win this.

I get Hala, but how did Kangaskhan kid get to the third place? What is Kiteruguma's problem? Why are Satoshi and Pikachu so incompetent? That's BW kind of writing right here. And...
Screenshot_2018-02-01-13-08-24-1-1.png
What kind of winter wear is this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty meh episode for me.

The idea of snow sledding as a tournament in the show actually sounded pretty fun. But I felt the build up to it took too long to actually show most of the tournament. Seeing Crabominable and Ninetales was nice though.

Glad to see Snowy finally learned Aurora Veil. It deserved some type of development after so long. Hopefully it can learn Ice Beam later on the future.

(On a side note, how did Professor Kukui manage to walk around in that weather with literally nothing but a jacket on?)

7/10

Pretty meh episode for me.

The idea of snow sledding as a tournament in the show actually sounded pretty fun. But I felt the build up to it took too long to actually show most of the tournament. Seeing Crabominable and Ninetales was nice though.

Glad to see Snowy finally learned Aurora Veil. It deserved some type of development after so long. Hopefully it can learn Ice Beam later on the future.

(On a side note, how did Professor Kukui manage to walk around in that weather with literally nothing but a jacket on?)

7/10
Also, Kukui didn't mention he was planning to build a Pokemon League here, maybe next time when they revisit this area again. Who was the host for today's Poke Question? Lillie or Hala?

Also, Kukui didn't mention he was planning to build a Pokemon League here, maybe next time when they revisit this area again. Who was the host for today's Poke Question? Lillie or Hala?

Lillie and she is telling the question who will win in the Tournament? The Answer is Hala.

What does aurora veil do in the anime? Is it like a protect?
No. It reduces damage from physical and special moves for five turns during a hailstorm only.
Remember, damage-reducing moves in the anime often work like protection moves. Don't forget that anime=/=games. Even now, Sara's sled just bounced off the barrier.

Although, the fact that it can only be used while it's snowing or hailing remains true, which may cause some issues in the future...

Good question. I don't know.

Only time can tell in the future episode, if the gang wanted to visit the place again. In which, I believed this episode is only at the lower or outskirts of the Mountain. At top, they haven't explored yet. However, we won't see that until the beginning of the Ula Ula Arc after Nanu & Acerola Introduced.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom