• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM061: Set Off! Our Ultra Guardians!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's scenes like this combined with the hunger scene from SM029 that make me question if this is still a kid's anime anymore.
Although they were allowed to air these kinds of scenes in the dub version, excluding dead bodies, souls and drowning. For Meowth, for example.

Remember what happened at the end of XYZ? This were pretty dark for 5 episodes straight.

Massivoon is the new Cell. I can see its fetish pictures appearing in Deviantart.
The dub left in Lana and Misty stripping, let's not pretend we can predict what they do and do not censor.
Stripping to their swimsuits, in a totally non-sexual way, which I'm sure a thing that not even my country would censor.

Eh, it's a Snorlax. Fat bastard can stand to lose a few pounds. Besides, we all KNOW it will survive.

Though Bewear v Buzzwole will be even sweeter since Pikachu s taken down with an ultra pimpslap! :ROFLMAO:

Still not into using the kids as Alola Guardians instead of, oh IDK, the Island Kahunas. This kind of situations sounds to be right up their alley. Well, at least I got Buzzwole to look forward to, my fave UB, right behind Kartana.

Still not into using the kids as Alola Guardians instead of, oh IDK, the Island Kahunas. This kind of situations sounds to be right up their alley. Well, at least I got Buzzwole to look forward to, my fave UB, right behind Kartana.
Since when HAVEN'T kids been the ones solving all the problems in the Pokéverse?

Since when HAVEN'T kids been the ones solving all the problems in the Pokéverse?
Even in the games you had other people assist you. Like the Champions and most famously the Unovan Gym Leaders against Team Plasma.
And besides, this is Ash we're talking. When HASN'T he gotten some form of assist when situations like this arise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom