• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM061: Set Off! Our Ultra Guardians!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ash having a pseudo
probably would take the fate of those he ditched in the past.
probably would go to the Ultra Space and revisit Ash like Arcticuno did with the Battle frontier master.
Could see the new poison/dragon, but knowing he needs a water type and long didnt had bug, we will get Golisopod.
Lets hope Greninja will some day return or return every time Ash really needs it.

Lets hope Greninja will some day return or return every time Ash really needs it.
Just shut UP about Greninja already! I'm getting REALLY sick of people saying that! It had its time to shine in the XY series, let's not make it steal the spotlight from Pokémon that haven't yet had the time in it as it had!

Official artwork of the Ultra Guardians.
58SmJgf.jpg

Is it me or.... does Ash look like his SM artwork's head was photoshopped on another character's body :confused: Pretty cool otherwise, although it would have been cool if the suits had some distinguishing features for each classmate instead of just color swaps.

Kind of hoped there’d be a sneak peak at the new opening but they stuck with Alola :(

It isn’t necessary. Ash went without a grass type in Kalos, so he can easily skip the water type in Alola.

but would fit his character and game play. How better to show of Golisopod?
I dont see a UB on his side.

I wonder if that one Bewear scene shown earlier didn't involve Team Rocket but was actually how the group ends up being able to catch Buzzwole...

Please let me be wrong about that...
hey . how do u insert that 3d models, they are awesme

hey . how do u insert that 3d models, they are awesme
Ummm... This really is something you shouldn't be asking on a thread like this. I'll tell you now, but in the future, in case you want to contact a user, go to their user page to talk.

Those models are just image links. If you use the "reply" or "quote" function, you can copy the links and use them, too.

Ummm... This really is something you shouldn't be asking on a thread like this. I'll tell you now, but in the future, in case you want to contact a user, go to their user page to talk.

Those models are just image links. If you use the "reply" or "quote" function, you can copy the links and use them, too.
thanks a lot. i will take care about that in the future

*rock music*
Giovanni: AAH! After 5 generations I'm free! It's time to conquer PokeWorld!

Lusamine: RotomDex, Giovanni's escaped! Recruit a team of Pokemon trainers with Attitude!

Ash: IT'S BATTLE TIME!

Kiawe: TURTONATOR!
Mallow: STEENEE!
Sophocles: TOGEDEMARU!
Lana: POPPLIO!
Lillie: VULPIX!
Ash: PIKACHU!

♪GO-GO POKERANGERS!♪

Giovanni: Mega-Stone, make my Pocket Monster GROOOOWWW!!

I’m not quite sure that I completely understand why the series tends to flip flop when it comes to Ash’s physique

I mean in some cases like with him being in his ultra guardian uniform, he looks rather muscular, which would make sense given how much physical activity that he tends to go through in every season. However, in other cases like within the very first episode of Sun and Moon when he was on the beach, he looks pretty scrawny in terms of his physique, which again, would make sense, given his physical age this time around

Also, given how much experience that Ash has gained over the series in the past; him being a part of a task force to deal with things like UB does not really sound like something that far out there

I’m not quite sure that I completely understand why the series tends to flip flop when it comes to Ash’s physique

I mean in some cases like with him being in his ultra guardian uniform, he looks rather muscular, which would make sense given how much physical activity that he tends to go through in every season. However, in other cases like within the very first episode of Sun and Moon when he was on the beach, he looks pretty scrawny in terms of his physique, which again, would make sense, given his physical age this time around

I think the tight fitting of the suit might explain it.

^ Poor Serena has really missed out this saga...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom