• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM061: Set Off! Our Ultra Guardians!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Ultra Beasts have appeared on the island. On Lusamine's orders, Satoshi and the others set off as "Ultra Guardians" to capture them and send them back to the world they came from.
Screenplay 松井亜弥 (Aya Matsui)
Storyboard 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Episode Director 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Animation Director 岩根雅明 (Masaaki Iwane)
Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)
Credit goes to Dephender for the translation of the summary and episode title and the staff list.

Clips that were most likely from this episode were shown in a recent trailer for upcoming episodes:

So, Buzzwole's making its debut here, eh?

Yup. And I kinda doubt next will be Pheromosa. Then follow by Xurkitree, Celesteela, Kartana and finally Guzzlord at start of the Ula Ula Arc since Nanu had a settle score with that being during in his being police officer time that costed his one of the fellow, before he become Island Kahuna just like what in the game had stated.

Other remain like Poipole, Naganadel, Stakataka and Blacephalon probably going to appear later. I bet that Poipole at the end of episode 55 is probably belong to Team Ultra Recon Squad. Where it is observing Ash and the other at the Ultra Space and rescue Lusamine from Nihilego. But that is just my own speculation, don't take it seriously. If it happening, then I had the power to see the future. Just kidding, really don't take it.

Well, THIS episode has got to be the one with a new opening, right???

Can't wait to see more Ultra Beasts. I hope they're still in Ula'ula, too.

Well, THIS episode has got to be the one with a new opening, right???

Can't wait to see more Ultra Beasts. I hope they're still in Ula'ula, too.
I'd say it's likely either this one or whenever they leave to Ula'ula, probably depending on how much the opening gives away.

you complain all to much. Be happy, maybe we will get good animated battles.
But I still want regular gyms and league.
When will the trials with trial leaders start?
They will probably want the team to get more pokemon and evolve them to some degree till then.
Probabbly above the 100 episode of this series.

Bet Bewear vs Buzzwole is gonna be just like the Oranguru scene all over again. They'd just arm wrestle a bit and that's it. Would be cool if Poipole makes an intro here as well and helps Ash stop Buzzwole though. Would set it up for a capture by Ash.

Bet Bewear vs Buzzwole is gonna be just like the Oranguru scene all over again. They'd just arm wrestle a bit and that's it.
What makes you so sure? It was not at all keen to let the TRio follow Satoshi into Ultra Space - I'm hoping it has some UB angst history.

What makes you so sure? It was not at all keen to let the TRio follow Satoshi into Ultra Space - I'm hoping it has some UB angst history.

Um, no? As far as I recall, Bewear just didn't want them to leave until they saw Ash and his friends returning safely. TR didn't try to follow them at any point.

I'm not sure of it but I get the feeling that would happen, the writers deliberately never show us Bewear go all out on anything and leave it as this god like Pokemon we know nothing of. I just don't see it changing sadly. If it does then I'll be happy, Bewear is one Pokemon I'm most interested in for the SM anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom