• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

PREVIEW: SM062: The Evil Nyarth is an Alolan Nyarth!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Nyarth has had to run away from the secret base after eating the ice cream Musashi was saving. Outside, it happens upon an Alola Nyarth. It says it wants to become Musashi and Kojiro's partner, but...

Last edited:
Likes cute Pokemon
Reaction score
You have a source on where the title come from?

Trainer since late 90's
Reaction score
It's obviously Alola-Meowth debutting episode. Great, it was about time.

Always happy to help
Reaction score
I predict this features the Alolan Meowth which will no doubt have an encounter with Team Rocket's Meowth, that will be interesting to see

Cool cat
Reaction score
Nanu episode, I hope! The title might be longer since they're often shortened in these TV guides.

Reaction score
I believe, Alola Meowth owned by Nanu. Due to fact, in the future. It will evolve for the preparation of Ash facing him in grand trial of possibility Triple Battle.

People speculated about a hint before an episode of this preview showed.

Majestic
Reaction score
Well when you visit Nanu in his police office in USUM there's a little cutscene where Nanu gives out an Alolan Meowth as a Starter Pokémon to a young Trainer. I could see this episode being inspired by that, as an introductory episode to Nanu.

The Coolest Character in the Worst Series
Reaction score
Oh, finally! I've been longing for an episode where regular Meowth meets and Alolan Meowth. Sounds like fun. :D

Heck, it's been far, far too long since we had another Meowth all together! When as that anyway, the Hoenn League? o_O

That's the way it is.
Reaction score
They missed a golden opportunity in SM007 with Meowth and the Alolan Persian; hopefully the moments we've been waiting for will finally showcased here :giggle:

Reaction score
Litten to evolve and we will probably meet Nanu here as well I'm guessing.

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
I’m hoping this is Nanu’s debut episode. As a guy who is obviously a huge fan of Alolan Meowth, this would be a good chance to debut him.

Reaction score
I’m hoping this is Nanu’s debut episode. As a guy who is obviously a huge fan of Alolan Meowth, this would be a good chance to debut him.
If not, it will be next few episode after this.

Now, I wanted to see more Alolan variants appear in the future episode such as Sandshrew, Sandslash and most of all the Ninetales with the exception of other returning pokémon as well. Like Vanillish and Vanilluxe, when Ash and the other wanted to head to mount Lanakila once more for Professor Kukui to establishing the Pokémon league there at almost the conclusion of the series.

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
Can Litten evolve in this episode? It definitely isn’t on good terms with a specific Alolan Persian, so it hating any Alolan Meowth would make sense.
Litten might get reminded of the Stoutland and Persian thing, and may get character development and evolution.

Reaction score
If not, it will be next few episode after this.

Now, I wanted to see more Alolan variants appear in the future episode such as Sandshrew, Sandslash and most of all the Ninetales with the exception of other returning pokémon as well. Like Vanillish and Vanilluxe, when Ash and the other wanted to head to mount Lanakila once more for Professor Kukui to establishing the Pokémon league there at almost the conclusion of the series.
Well Ninetales is now confirmed to appear in the sledding episode.

So just leaves Alolan Sandshrew as the Alolan form family without an appearance. It's looking more and more likely that they're saving Alolan Sandshrew to be Ash's sixth team member.

Status
Not open for further replies.