• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM062: The Evil Nyarth is an Alolan Nyarth!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summary (credit to Dephender)

Nyarth has had to run away from the secret base after eating the ice cream Musashi was saving. Outside, it happens upon an Alola Nyarth. It says it wants to become Musashi and Kojiro's partner, but...

Yup, I knew it. It was no surprised after all. 100% guarantee is going to be the same with Mareanie from episode 59. If not, I don't know what is.

Summary by Dephender (He reposted after making a translation error.)

Nyarth has ran away from the secret base in frustration over Musashi eating its ice cream, and happens upon an Alola Nyarth. Musashi and Kojiro say they want this sharp Alola Nyarth as their partner.

So Meowth runs away because he gets his ice cream eaten... K
Hasn't the replacement thing been done already? I mean they've found out they need each other so much times before that at this point it's unnecessary repetition.

Wow.. another TR episode within less than 10 episodes??

To think I was complaining about how they weren't getting enough screentime months ago..

Wow.. another TR episode within less than 10 episodes??

To think I was complaining about how they weren't getting enough screentime months ago..
To be honest I'd rather have the appear less if it means having them be on the show as more than mere plot devices (quality over quantity). I hope they give the TRio the same treatment the following series as well.

he was saving that ice cream for Kiteruguma, dammit!!!

I hope the fact that this Alolan Nyarth is apparently more sharp than ours plays into how ours can speak human language. It's a trait that has a lot of story potential and I wish the writers took more advantage of it.

Nyarth has ran away from the secret base in frustration over Musashi eating its ice cream...
Yeah ok, this I can believe.
Tbh I have been waiting for more of my OTP Musashi x Ice-cream this whole series so whoot shipping feels right now...

But in all seriousness, what kind of Rocket drought must be incoming for us to deserve 2 TRio episodes in the space of a month (with them appearing in every episode in between)?...

Let's hope that particular prediction of dogasus isn't true......

I can't believe we've actually reached a point where even TEAM ROCKET has more focus episodes than Kiawe lol.

But in all seriousness, what kind of Rocket drought must be incoming for us to deserve 2 TRio episodes in the space of a month (with them appearing in every episode in between)?...
I'm just hoping this is a way of apologizing for the lack of TR from SM029-SM037 (SM033 was only a cameo).

VA Lists & New Summaries
The Rocket Gang have met an Alola Nyarth. After seeing how capable it is, Musashi and Kojiro want it as their partner, but Nyarth strongly objects, saying they can't trust it...

Summary:
After getting his precious ice cream eaten by Musashi, Nyarth storms out of the secret base in tears, where he encounters an Alola Nyarth. Musashi and Kojiro then say they want the sharp Alola Nyarth as their partner, and even go as far as to come up with a plan to get Pikachu together with it?! But Nyarth won't give up his position in the Rocket Gang to it, and hits upon a plan to get the Alola Nyarth thrown out of the gang. However, the Alola Nyarth seems to be scheming something on its own...

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
Kei Shindo: Lilie
Kaito Ishikawa: Kaki
Reina Ueda: Mao
Hitomi Kikuchi: Suiren
Fumiko Takekuma: Māmane
Keiichi Nakagawa: Professor Kukui
Megumi Hayasahibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Yuji Ueda: Sonansu
Mika Kanai: Togedemaru
Rikako Aikawa: Ashimari
Chinami Nishimura: Nyabby
Kenta Miyake: Sakaki
Kiyomi Asai: Matori
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration

Adamant said:
Musashi has ended up eating the ice cream Nyarth was saving. Nyarth storms out of the secret base in anger and sorrow. He then happens upon a Nyarth from the Alola region. Musashi and Kojiro suggest making the Alolan Nyarth their partner since it's so sharp, but Nyarth is vehemently against it.
Screenplay 面出明美 (Akemi Omode)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 小柴純弥 (Junya Koshiba)
Animation Director 大橋藍人 (Aito Ōhashi)
Animation Director 村田理 (Osamu Murata)

Last edited by a moderator:
The Rocket Gang have met an Alola Nyarth. After seeing how capable it is, Musashi and Kojiro want it as their partner, but Nyarth strongly objects, saying they can't trust it...

Summary:
After getting his precious ice cream eaten by Musashi, Nyarth storms out of the secret base in tears, where he encounters an Alola Nyarth. Musashi and Kojiro then say they want the sharp Alola Nyarth as their partner, and even go as far as to come up with a plan to get Pikachu together with it?! But Nyarth won't give up his position in the Rocket Gang to it, and hits upon a plan to get the Alola Nyarth thrown out of the gang. However, the Alola Nyarth seems to be scheming something on its own...

Ah the typical, fight and replace Meowth episode with the twist that the Pokemon is actually planning something separately. While partially new, still doesn't change the fact that this is massive regression for TR.

Ah the typical, fight and replace Meowth episode with the twist that the Pokemon is actually planning something separately. While partially new, still doesn't change the fact that this is massive regression for TR.

Shame this episode features Team Rocket at all, hopefully we get a proper Giovanni appearance, SM059 was a disappointment

Shame this episode features Team Rocket at all, hopefully we get a proper Giovanni appearance, SM059 was a disappointment

Knowing them it will be something sub par but you never know tbh

I wonder if Alolan Meowth will try to steal the Darkinium Z for whatever reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom