• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM062: The Evil Nyarth is an Alolan Nyarth!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh... bit of a generic TRio episode here with a comedic twist? Pretty SM if you ask me.

I want Meowth to realize he should battle more, because at the end of the day, he's a Pokémon. I would like to see him acting more like one.

When did the Z crystal show up? Totally can't see it...

Also nice that Kojirou's totally made-up ball collection from SM003 is actually making an in-the-flesh appearance! Now when will his established bottle cap collection come back?!

When did the Z crystal show up? Totally can't see it...
Screenshot_2018-02-09-02-18-15-1.png

Wishful thinking here, but what if Jessie and James are thinking they should use the Alolan Meowth because it's a Dark-Type that can take advantage to the Z-Crystal, but the Alolan Meowth wants it for itself, then at the end of the day our Meowth wins them back by learning Night Slash or something? He did claim to be trying to learn it in DP if I remember right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom