• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM062: The Evil Nyarth is an Alolan Nyarth!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing Mareanie travel more outside of its Pokeball is a nice touch considering how underused it's been for most of the series.
Hopefully Meowth will actually get a chance to competently battle in this episode, the only other times he's fought this series were either too easy (for the opponent) or too quick.

I personally like seeing stuff from the games being featured in the anime, and James's Poké Ball collection certainly fits that criteria! Great, Ultra, Premier, Heal... And the anime debut of a Quick Ball! Nice!

Maybe it belongs to a member of Team Skull. We haven't seen them in a long time.

And watch it be the most competent member of the team :p

Though I doubt it. Not only were they not in the cast list like they've been before, but I get this unfortunate feeling the creative team has discarded them... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom