• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM062: The Evil Nyarth is an Alolan Nyarth!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rath

Reaction score
Nyarth has had to run away from the secret base after eating the ice cream Musashi was saving. Outside, it happens upon an Alola Nyarth. It says it wants to become Musashi and Kojiro's partner, but...

Last edited:
You have a source on where the title come from?

Nanu episode, I hope! The title might be longer since they're often shortened in these TV guides.

I believe, Alola Meowth owned by Nanu. Due to fact, in the future. It will evolve for the preparation of Ash facing him in grand trial of possibility Triple Battle.

People speculated about a hint before an episode of this preview showed.

Oh, finally! I've been longing for an episode where regular Meowth meets and Alolan Meowth. Sounds like fun. :D

Heck, it's been far, far too long since we had another Meowth all together! When as that anyway, the Hoenn League? o_O

They missed a golden opportunity in SM007 with Meowth and the Alolan Persian; hopefully the moments we've been waiting for will finally showcased here :giggle:

Litten to evolve and we will probably meet Nanu here as well I'm guessing.

I’m hoping this is Nanu’s debut episode. As a guy who is obviously a huge fan of Alolan Meowth, this would be a good chance to debut him.

If not, it will be next few episode after this.

Now, I wanted to see more Alolan variants appear in the future episode such as Sandshrew, Sandslash and most of all the Ninetales with the exception of other returning pokémon as well. Like Vanillish and Vanilluxe, when Ash and the other wanted to head to mount Lanakila once more for Professor Kukui to establishing the Pokémon league there at almost the conclusion of the series.

Can Litten evolve in this episode? It definitely isn’t on good terms with a specific Alolan Persian, so it hating any Alolan Meowth would make sense.
Litten might get reminded of the Stoutland and Persian thing, and may get character development and evolution.

If not, it will be next few episode after this.

Now, I wanted to see more Alolan variants appear in the future episode such as Sandshrew, Sandslash and most of all the Ninetales with the exception of other returning pokémon as well. Like Vanillish and Vanilluxe, when Ash and the other wanted to head to mount Lanakila once more for Professor Kukui to establishing the Pokémon league there at almost the conclusion of the series.

Well Ninetales is now confirmed to appear in the sledding episode.

So just leaves Alolan Sandshrew as the Alolan form family without an appearance. It's looking more and more likely that they're saving Alolan Sandshrew to be Ash's sixth team member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom