• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM064: Satoshi and Nagetukesaru! Touchdown of Friendship!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, looks pointless...but fun.

*insert "blackface" joke here*

Though I never expected Ash to dress up as a Pokemon to take its place :ROFLMAO: Also, I just love the look on Lana's face. She's about had enough of this *beep* ("We put the Ultra-Guardian & Ultra-Beast story on hold for THIS?")

Last edited:
I don't think Ash would catch a Pokemon right after evolving one. And the preview doesn't hint at it, so yeah, I think it will just be a filler episode.

I don't think that Passimian is getting caught. This episode, to me, looks like a POTD filler.
Yeah. The same CoroCoro leaks that spoiled Torracat and Poipole didn't show any signs of a Passimian.

I don't think Ash is catching Passimian (For starters he doesn't have Fightinium and Ash has befriended Pokemon in the past but they didn't join him).

Like for example: Sandshrew, In which he had befriend a lot and help them in the past. But a lot of people still continuing begging the writer for Ash to catch one of it in Alolan Form as we already saw it that he is not interested at all. However, the people still arguing it to happened.

Like for example: Sandshrew, In which he had befriend a lot and help them in the past. But a lot of people still continuing begging the writer for Ash to catch one of it in Alolan Form as we already saw it that he is not interested at all. However, the people still arguing it to happened.
He just saw one while bypassing. Obviously, they can just make him befriend one before he chooses to catch it.

He just saw one while bypassing. Obviously, they can just make him befriend one before he chooses to catch it.

While this is technically true.

XY - Phantump - befriended not caught, Littleo - befriended not caught, Swamp Florges - befriended not caught (And with all of those, a group dynamic was involved, which is a similair case with Passimian here).

While this is technically true.

XY - Phantump - befriended not caught, Littleo - befriended not caught, Swamp Florges - befriended not caught (And with all of those, a group dynamic was involved, which is a similair case with Passimian here).
The difference is, we've seen an Alolan Sandslash amongst the merchandise, so we've got some heavy speculation fuel there, until proven otherwise.

The difference is, we've seen an Alolan Sandslash amongst the merchandise, so we've got some heavy speculation fuel there, until proven otherwise.

We shall see. if the writer going to surprise us at the beginning of the Ula Ula Arc right after Ilima semi-arc is done. However, like I say before, the highly chance of him getting Sandshrew or Sandslash in Alolan form is very slim. It will take a miracle to happened.

We shall see. if the writer going to surprise us at the beginning of the Ula Ula Arc right after Ilima semi-arc is done. However, like I say before, the highly chance of him getting Sandshrew or Sandslash in Alolan form is very slim. It will take a miracle to happened.
Or it would be that Ash is going to end up with just 3 mons from Alola during the Pokemon League and forced to use his old mons there.

Or it would be that Ash is going to end up with just 3 mons from Alola during the Pokemon League and forced to use his old mons there.

It not there yet. It still have time Only writer can surprised us in the future episode. But I can say that after Ash's Litten had evolve into Torracat. We won't be seeing that in the next 10 or 20 episodes. In that between, it will be Ash's friends Pokémon to do it.

My guesses, It will be Mallow Steenee encounter another ultra beast pouring from the Wormhole. In which I believed will be the third one on the list, Pheromosa. It will be cool to see them fight in a leg battle as shown in this fan art.

b6f.png

The chances of Ash catching Alolan Sandshrew are pretty high actually. Debuting already does not mean that the Pokemon can't be caught.
I don't think that's gonna happen. Ash is the main character and thus will always catch a full team. I don't know why people think that Ash will have less than 6 Pokemon.

Why do I get the sneaking suspicion this episode either won't get dubbed or will be heavily edited? Not that it would affect me in any way since I watch the show in Japanese.

Why do I get the sneaking suspicion this episode either won't get dubbed or will be heavily edited? Not that it would affect me in any way since I watch the show in Japanese.
Considering how strict TPCI's auto-censor is lately, that wouldn't surprise me.

The chances of Ash catching Alolan Sandshrew are pretty high actually. Debuting already does not mean that the Pokemon can't be caught.
Exactly. It was like that with Gible in the D&P series, too, for example.
I don't think that's gonna happen. Ash is the main character and thus will always catch a full team. I don't know why people think that Ash will have less than 6 Pokemon.
Again, exactly. Ash has always gathered a full team in every region, sooner or later, and I can't see that tradition being broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom